Ryan Tannehill cleared to resume football activities - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 256|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Ryan Tannehill cleared to resume football activities

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 13:26:35 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Ryan Tannehill 'cleared' to resume football activities   Published: May 23, 2018 at 07:19 AM           Herbie Teope                           quarterback realized something bad happened to his knee when he went down during training camp in early August 2017.      Tannehill told reporters Wednesday he felt his knee shift, and immediately knew the injury could lead to lost playing time.      "I knew it wasn Jonathan Isaac Jersey 't good," Tannehill said. "Honestly, I wasn't really proce sing all of that. I just knew it was bad and I don't know, kind of went to a shock a little bit of, 'I can't believe this is happening.'"     Tannehill suffered a torn ACL, which led to the placing him on season Al-Farouq Aminu Jersey -ending injured reserve.      With a full regular season and offseason to rehabilitate his knee, however, Tannehill prefers to look forward and not relive the moment he went down.      'It's been a long time since then and it's tough to go back to that state," he said, "but I'm a long way from there and feeling really good right now."     The quarterback also recently visited with the medical team that performed his knee surgery in Dallas and received a full clean bill of health.      " Tracy McGrady Jersey I went back last week and got fully cleared to play football," Tannehill said. "I'm cleared to play football, so whatever Dwayne Bacon Jersey  that entails I can go do it."        Meanwhile, the on Tuesday tweeted a short video clip of Tannehill taking the practice field for organized team activities, and he wasn't wearing a protective sleeve or brace on his knee.      But the quarterback said Wednesday that he will take preventive measures to protect his surgically repaired knee from hits to the side by wearing a protective brace during the regular season.      "The brace can help prevent that, minimize that damage and hopefully make it a non-i sue moving forward," Tannehill said.      With confidence in his knee, Tannehill appears ready to lead  Shaquille O'Neal Jersey the to a potential turnaround after the team finished 6-10 in 2017 without him under center.        This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list