Broncos LB Shane Ray Nobody can stop our pass rushers - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 248|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Broncos LB Shane Ray Nobody can stop our pass rushers

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 13:22:30 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Broncos LB Shane Ray: 'Nobody can stop our pa s rushers'   Published: Nov 25, 2016 at 04:11 AM                           Shane Ray     Linebacker, Denver Broncos     Born: May 18, 1993     Experience: Second NFL season     Interview by | Nov. 18, 2016     Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware . They've helped me transition to the NFL by constantly critiquing me, helping me out, giving me knowledge that I didn't have. Of course, they've been in the league awhile now, so they know things that I didn't know as far as diet, taking care of my body, recovery stuff, chiropractors, all that. I gather so much information from their schedules and put it into mine, and they help me a lot.        His presence. Aqib Talib 's presence on the field, he's real aggre sive, so you kind of see him always around the ball. I'm not saying there's been a drop-off in our defense 'cause Bradley Roby is always around the ball making plays. But Aqib is a veteran, so you know he's going to have  Brandon Graham Jersey his technique, or whatever he's going to do, on point. He performs and he delivers.     Collectively -- offensively, defensively, special teams -- we're just better than the other AFC West teams . Defensively, our numbers speak for themselves. When our offense is rolling, the kind of effect it has on the defense is evident. The offense keeps us fresh so we can shut teams out. We're the best. We're better than them.     Just win the rest. That's the only option we have. If we want to control our destiny this season as far as the playoffs and home-field advantage, we have to beat everybody. So our mentality is beat everybody.     I was excited, actually. I was excited because it was my first start and I wanted to ball out. My mentality was I've been waiting for this opportunity for a really long time and I'm going to take full advantage of it and make the most of it. I feel like I did that.       was kind of an "I told you so" moment. Like I knew this is what I could do when I got the opportunity. Of course, everybody looking from the outside in wants to see, And for me, I felt like I'm saying, "Nothing's changed. I'm still dominant."     I would love to sack ... Let's see, I've kind of got a shot at all the good ones. Oh, . I want to sack . I have not sacked him.     I was a fan growing up.        I  Jason Croom Jersey look at it as an opportunity for bragging rights. Of course, I'm a Denver Bronco, but all of my family and friends are fans. For me, when I can get two wins on the per year and come back home, go to my barber shop and make all the fans mad, I'm cool with that. That's what it's about.     Fix a lot of little things. I think the problem the defense has had in the run game is not as far as the personnel and the talent. It's more the technique and staying in our gaps. In the defense we're in, everybody has to be in the right place for our defense to work. If one guy is out of place, it can create a lot of seams, and I think that teams have been trying to expose that.     They know that if they have to pa s the ball against us, it's not going to go well for them and they can't control the game that way. They've been trying to control the game in the run game, and we just have to step up and play physical and stop guys from running the football.     If we stop guys from running the football, we win the game. It's that simple. Nobody can stop our pa s rushers, and if they pa s on our secondary, it's just not going to happen.     I talked to Book. And when C.J. Anderson got hurt and Devontae Booker moved up to starting running back, I just told him to play like this is the last game he's going to play. Like this is the game where you have to establish yourself for the rest of your life. Just work, because we've seen what Book can do. He's a workhorse. He can move the ball and carry the Rick Lovato Jersey  offense. I just didn't want him to have the pre sure of, You never know what's going to happen in football and this is your opportunity. Take advantage of it.     I think was one of the toughest O-linemen that I've faced, especially being a rookie last year. He had a lot of really good technique. I mean that's why he's one of the highest paid in the league.     Perry's Steakhouse & Grille. It's kind of my regular.        I like Versace.     We came in this year with a target on our back. When teams saw us on their schedule, this was everybody's -- to play the with the best defense. They want to see what they can do against us.     Of course, it's made it harder. It's made every game that we play come down to the wire, but you know it's the National Football League. That's what we expect and that's what we want, to play against the best for 60 minutes. That's the only difference, but I think we've been all right. We've handled it.     **It kind of let me know that . I think it said a lot Quez Watkins Jersey . They traded up for me, too, and let me know that I was a guy they really wanted and valued. It's worked out.     If something happens along those lines or anything in the draft proce s , just stay positive. Everything is going to work out. And even if it seems like it's dark and you don't know what's going to happen, stay true to yourself as a person because you know who you are. Don't let everyone else's opinion of your situation or what happened really alter your personal dedication to what you're doing.     I'd have to say from the . We played together and he had a speech one game in college . It was funny, but it was just so intense because if you know the kind of person he is and how emotional he is, he just pours it all out. The speech he gave was serious and he got everybody ready to go.     Without a doubt. When we practiced with San Francisco, they got off the plane and came to practice and they were ga sed. They were all exhausted because getting used to the altitude takes at least a month to just kind of breathe normally. I mean, I take an inhaler every day because I have respiratory i sues already, so out there, it makes everything more difficult.        Von does a great job of putting himself into everything that he's done. The personality that everybody sees is really who he is. There really isn't much that I haven't seen that everyone else hasn't. He's hilarious, I know that. Probably one of the funniest people I've known in my life.     We feel, as a defense, that we should be giving our offense as many opportunities to touch the ball as po sible. That comes from getting three-and-outs and stopping drives, and that gives our offense more time of po se sion. I would say  Mike Golic Jersey that if we do our job, we not only give our offense the ability to score more points, but keep their offense off the field and keep ourselves fresh. It's kind of a win-win for us.     We like to practice every play like this is the one that's going to get us off the field.       This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list