NFL players honor fallen soldiers on Memorial Day - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 236|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

NFL players honor fallen soldiers on Memorial Day

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 13:06:08 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
NFL players honor fallen soldiers on Memorial Day   Published: May 29, 2017 at 01:13 AM                      Memorial Day isn't about having the day off from work and going to BBQs -- it's about paying homage to the men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.     On Monday, players from around the NFL posted tributes on social media to the servicemen and women who died while serving the country in the U.S. Armed Forces:    Today we remember our  Brett Kern Jersey nations heroes. We mi s you Jordan.  Ben Garland (@BenGarland63)     Those who made the ultimate sacrifice for this incredible country to protect & preserve our freedom will never be forgotten. JJ Watt (@JJWatt)     Land of the free because of the brave. Thank you  Johnathan Hankins (@BigTimeHank)     Extremely grateful to be living a life due to the sacrifice of the men/women in our May we never forget. Thank u  Will Compton (@_willcompton)     Thanks 2 the men & women of our I truly appreciate your daily sacrifice 2 defend my family & our country!  Lorenzo Alexander (@onemangang97)     We remember the men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for their country.   Alshon Jeffery (@TheWorldof_AJ)          The Lords words about Himself are also a precious principle to remind us of our fallen heroes  Rashad Jennings (@RashadJennings)         I am thankful this Memorial Day for all those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to make sure this country remains a free nation!  Ryan Jensen (@sinjen66)     Thank you for your sacrifice  Taylor Gabriel (@TGdadon1)     Thank you to all the men and women from our armed forces who have died protecting us. Grateful beyond words. Home of the brave.  Rex Burkhead (@RBrex34)     Wed like to say thank you to all the brave heroes who served our country and made the ultimate sacrifice for our Denico Autry Jersey  freedoms.  Joe Flacco (@JoeFlacco)     Happy Memorial Day. Remembering those today who gave the ultimate sacrifice for this country . George Iloka (@George_iloka)     Thank you to all the men and women who gave their lives so we can live free at home. We owe a debt we can never repay. God ble s. Matt Lengel  (@Colonel82)          Honoring our fallen heroes today. Happy Memorial Day.  James Harrison (@jharrison9292)     Thank you to all the brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice Abry Jones (@JUSTAB3)     To all the real heroes, thank you!  Matt Overton (@MattOverton_LS)     The words never seem to correctly convey our feelings in moments like these. How ble sed we are  Benjamin Watson (@BenjaminSWatson)     Thank you to those who sacrifice everything for our country! Breshad Perriman (@B_Perriman11)     Appreciate our troops, thank you for your service!  King me (@sammywatkins)     120 characters isn't enough to expre s the gratitude I have for Elijah Molden Jersey  those who paid the ultimate price to protect my freedoms! Thank you!  James Laurinaitis (@JLaurinaitis55)          Thank you to the amazing men and women that risk it all so that we can be free. You are the real heroes! Happy Memorial Day!     Derek Carr (@derekcarrqb)     Thank you to all the men and women who sacrificed their lives so that we could live in this country free, and out of harms way.  Taylor Lewan (@TaylorLewan77)     Thanks to all the men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Today we honor you  Richie Incognito (@68INCOGNITO)     Honoring our heroes today.  Trevor Siemian (@TrevorSiemian)     To all the men & women before, today, & tomorrow who give their lives so we can be free. Thank You.   Ru sell Wilson (@DangeRu sWilson)     Thank you to our men and women that have sacrificed so much for us and this country  Devonta Freeman (@devontafreeman)     I thank all those who gave their lives today and the families who lost their loved ones for their sacrifices Tyrus Thompson (@TyrusT_71)          Today and every day we remember  Caleb Farley Jersey those who made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.   Cleveland Browns (@Browns)     Today we honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you to all who've served and continue to serve our country.  Everson Griffen (@EversonGriffen)     Thinking about the brave men and women who paid the ultimate sacrifice, giving their lives for our freedom.  jonweeks46 (@jonweeks46)     God ble s all of the military members we've lost, as well as their loved ones. We salute your courage, commitment, and sacrifice!   Greg Jennings (@GregJennings)     Thank you to all the heroic men and women who sacrificed their lives for our freedom. Your bravery will never be forgotten!  Cody Ke sler (@CodyKe sler6)     Today I'm remembering those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for this country. THANK YOU.   Vontae Davis (@vontaedavis)     Grateful for the soldiers & families who sacrifice & serve to protect our country. Honor them.  Emmitt Smith (@EmmittSmith22)          Today we honor our fallen heroes. The story behind the 1st Salute to Service game organized by the  NFL Films (@NFLFilms)     Happy to all who have made the ultimate sacrifice and those still serving!  Demetrius McCray (@mccrayd_10)     Thank you to the men and women who have given their lives to protect us. And thank you to their families that endure that sacrifice.  Nick Mangold (@nickmangold A.J. Moore Jr. Jersey )     Forever grateful to the brave men and women of this country who serve and protect so that we have freedom!   Mark Ingram II (@markingram21)        This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list