NFL players react to Trubiskys tricky two-point play - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 236|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

NFL players react to Trubiskys tricky two-point play

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 13:01:14 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
NFL players react to Trubisky's tricky two-point play   Published: Oct 09, 2017 at 04:27 PM                       was making his NFL debut on Monday night, but he looked like a veteran master of  Yosh Nijman Jersey two-point conversion magic against the .     The ' trick two-point conversion in the fourth quarter -- which ended with Trubisky trotting into the end zone in front of a bewildered defense -- drew plenty of praise from NFL players. The went on to win the game .    WOW the just drew one up in the dirt. Innovation at its finest!!!  Larry Fitzgerald (@LarryFitzgerald Jack Heflin Jersey )       Anthony Dixon (@Boobie24Dixon)     This 2 pt conversion is freaking awesome! Wow. So creative.  Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz)     that shovel pa s option just changed every defensive coordinator game plan in the league#MNF Datone Jones (@IAM_Dat_One)     Chicago Bears 2pt. Conversion play =  Rashad Jennings (@RashadJennings)          Love that 2 pt play. Chris Gragg (@Gragg80)     That was a  JJ Molson Jersey nice 2pt conversion Pierre Garon (@PierreGarcon)     That was the ILLEST play I've ever seen! marshall newhouse (@MNewhouse73)     That had to be one of the cleanest plays ever!! Lol Chris Banjo (@Chris1Banjo)         Nice 2 point play Cj Anderson (@cjandersonb22)     That was the greatest goalline play I've Jimmy Graham Jersey  ever seen. MOTHER OF GOD!!! Gabe Ikard (@GabeIkard)     That was a great 2-point play! David Johnson (@DavidJohnson31)          That play was live lol Marqise Lee (@TeamLee1)     I never Billy Turner Jersey  seen that  Anthony Dixon (@Boobie24Dixon)     One of the coolest plays Ive seen in a while Jermaine Kearse  (@JKearse_15)     Bro what a play! Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes)        This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list