Aaron Rodgers opens up on Achilles injury says anything is possible regarding re - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 220|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Aaron Rodgers opens up on Achilles injury says anything is possible regarding re

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2024-1-9 12:58:47 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
quarterback suffered an Achilles injury in his first game with his new team on Monday night that will require him to mi s the remainder of the 2023 season. Rodgers joining the Jets was one of the major headlines of the offseason. But now, New York will have to move forward without him.On Friday, fresh off of surgery to repair his left Achilles tendon,  Tyler Smith Jersey the four-time NFL MVP joined the " Show" to discu s the past week, and what his plan is moving forward. Rodgers offered his thanks to everyone who has reached out and offered their support, and said that he knew as soon as the injury happened that he tore his Achilles."Monday was an amazing day to start, amazing night running on the field with the flag, electric. And then it turned into one of the toughest 24-hour stretches I've had in my life, for sure," Rodgers said. "Lot of sadne s, lot of tears, lot of dark frustration and anger, all the gamut of emotions. But then the sun rose the next day and I found myself in L.A. and had surgery on Wednesday and  Jaylon Smith Jersey since then I've been feeling better."Rodgers said he didn't want to make any statement about when he could return, but when pushed by former teammate , who asked Rodgers if he could come back this season, the QB replied with, "I think as Kevin Garnett said, 'Anything is po sible.'"  The future Pro Football Hall of Famer said that this injury was an emotional experience for him, and there were periods of sadne s and anger -- pa sion manifesting itself in different forms."I just care about it so much it just hit me like a ton of bricks for 24 hours," Rodgers said. "There were moments of just sobbing."         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter"  Roger Staubach Jersey and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep Dallas Cowboys Jersey  an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     In typical Rodgers fashion, he is now actively seeking out the criticisms and comments from detractors to motivate him through this proce s.  "I think what I'd like to say is ... Give me the doubts. Give me the timetables. Give me all the things that you think can, should or will happen. Because all I need is that one little extra percent of inspiration. That's all I need."Give me your timetables, give me your doubts, give me your prognostications and then watch what I do."On the medical table inside MetLife Stadium on Monday night, Rodgers said he immediately looked into what Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant did when he tore  Amari Cooper Jersey his Achilles in 2013. Rodgers admitted he has some odds stacked against him due to his age at 39 years old, but he says he likes that. Rodgers also said he put together a good rehab plan that will "shock some people."  "Stack all the odds up against me and see what happens," Rodgers said.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list