How Arsenal can cope without Fabregas Nasri - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 232|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

How Arsenal can cope without Fabregas Nasri

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-12-28 10:49:00 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
With Fabregas leaving to join his boyhood club Barca and Nasri on the verge of a move to big spenders Manchester City, I believe that this leaves two ma sive roles for players like Wilshere or Ramsey to fill. A  Joe Smith Jersey 4-3-3 formation could still see Alex Song in his usual and effective position, just in front of the back four. Wilshere and Ramsey both have the ability and potential to mirror Fabregas and Nasris wonders and seeing these two in midfield, with Alex Song tucked in behind should give them the space to show their dribbling a pa sing abilities to forward roles such as RVP, Gervinho and Walcott.The front three could po sibly be made up of Gervinho, RVP, Walcott or Arshavin. Or Nicklas Bendtner, but I thought you Gunners fans wouldnt mind me leaving him out. Gervinho could slot in either at striker to give the Gunners more firepower that they may have been looking for, or in the right wing role if needed to show his electric pace. With RVP officially becoming the new Arsenal captain you would expect him to be a regular of course. We have seen him on some occasions play in the left wing role but I would expect him to be the striker in this formation. Theo Walcott would be a strong candidate for the right wing role, as he has proved excellent there at times for England and the Gunners. His pace and eye for the goal has proved vital for Arsenal in recent years, especially not long ago against Udinese in the Champions League Qualifiers where he clinched a vital goal to give Arsenal and advantage ahead of their second leg in Italy on the 24th later in the month. As for left wing, this void could be covered by Arshavin or Gervinho who both have the skill level needed for this role, with pace and good cro sing ability.There have obviously been talks about Arsenal signing an array of players, one of whom has sprung up a few times is the po sible signing of Juan Manuel Mata from Liga BBVA Spanish stars Valencia. The Spanish left winger scored 8 goals and 12 a sists in 33 games last season and has sparked interest from many clubs, another such is North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur whos manager Harry Redknapp says he is keen to take the Detroit Pistons Jersey  clever, skillful player to White Hart Lane. Mata would be a good addition to the side as Wenger is lacking in players for the LW department. Talks have also been occurring about a potential move for Eden Hazard. The Belgium International is currently playing for Lille in Ligue 1, the French Division, and managed 7 goals and 10 a sists Terry Mills Jersey  in the league last season and is on many clubs radar. The creative and speedy Lille number 10 can play in attacking midfield but is more suited to playing in the right wing position, which would give Wenger more options up front.As for the final back four, my choice would be to have Thomas Vermaelen now he is near to full fitne s and Johan Djourou who impre sed at the back end of last season and in pre-season. I still think Wenger could do with adding another quality center back to his squad and the names that has sprung up for this role have been mainly Bolton and Englands Gary Cahill, Everton and Englands Phil Jageilka and Blackburns influential captain Christopher Samba. First, I will start with Gary Cahill. Cahill has caught the eye of plenty of top clubs and holds that solid presence that the Gunners need. He also poses the airel threat when in the box and if you saw his goal against QPR on the opening day you could also say he has a decent shot on his as well! But with Bolton demanding 20-25 million, they may be a bit much than Wenger is looking to spend. Next, Phil Jageilka, the Everton center half has a  Marcus Morris Jersey few seasons ruined by injuries but is now back to some of his best form and is back in the England fold. A 12 million pound bid was rejected by Everton earlier in the window but with the Toffees being told they must sell before they buy they may break their desperation to keep him if a higher big comes in. They have been said to be holding out for 18 million which Wenger may snatch or once again leave. Third is Christopher Samba of Blackburn Rovers, the Rovers captain has said he wouldnt rule out a move away from Ewood Park if the offer is Champions League football. Blackburn Manager Steve Kean has expre sed his desires to keep Samba but if the right offer is made he may have to let him go. If you ever want someone to bolster up your defensive options and prove a real strength and aerial ability in the box, Chris Samba is your man. Wenger has said that he is interested in him likes the way he plays. Obviously to Wengers liking, he doesnt come Ben Wallace Jersey  as expensive as the other two players. Samba has been said to be available for 12 million pounds, which should make the Gunners managers eyes light up.For the left and right back roles, I would choose Sagna for right back and Gibbs for left back. After Clichys move to Manchester City for 7 million and Arsenal loosing out on former Newcastle left back Jose Enrique to big summer spenders Liverpool, its is the perfect opportunity to prove him self in the left back position and show he is ready for it. The Gunners do have cover for this position with Armand Traore and the French defender Squillaci who can also fill in in this role, so another urgent buy shouldnt really be on Arsenes mind. But I would like to reiterate that Arsenal NEED a center back.For the Goalkeeping position, I feel that young Pole, Szczesny, has proved himself as Arsenals new No. 1. he impre sed in this area well at the back end of last season so there isnt much need to buy another goalkeeper, with decent Polish keeper, Lukasz Fabianski on the bench.Ali McHughThis is my very first article so please leave a comment what you think and how I could improve in the future.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list