z axis keeps jogging after jog button is released - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 3141|Reply: 4
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

z axis keeps jogging after jog button is released

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2020-10-29 03:25:39 | All floors Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hi. if I hold the z axis jog button down and then let go, it keeps moving for a bit.  sometimes its an inch other times a few inches and it crashes into the end of the travel.  the x and y axis don't do this.  here is a video https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1mb1y ... _233902154.mp4?dl=0

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
 Author| Posted at 2020-10-30 04:11:02 | All floors
did you see the video I linked to?  its not moving very fast.  it jogs at a steady pace for a while after you let go of the button, then it  decelerates to a stop.  its a different distance each time.  
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
 Author| Posted at 2020-11-3 07:19:01 | All floors
thanks for the replies.  I figured it out.  there is a setting for max z axis jog speed, then there is a setting for low speed jog and high speed jog.  the max jog speed was lower than the other jog speed settings so it was acting funny.  I increased the max jog speed setting and it fixed it.  
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list