Baker Mayfield on Browns loss to Raiders Its on me - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 227|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Baker Mayfield on Browns loss to Raiders Its on me

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-12-28 10:22:46 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Baker Mayfield on Browns' lo s to Raiders: 'It's on me'   Published: Oct 01, 2018 at 02:55 AM           Herbie Teope                               rookie quarterback 's first career start resulted in an up and down performance.      Mayfield arguably did enough to win with 295 yards pa sing and two touchdowns. But he accounted for four turnovers, three of which the turned into touchdowns in a wild 45-42 overtime win.      To his credit, the Yadier Molina Jersey  first overall pick of the 2018 placed the blame of the lo s squarely on his shoulders.      "I'm the quarterback of this team," Mayfield told reporters after the game, . "It's on me."          Mayfield got off to a shaky start on the ' second po se sion of the game. cornerback picked off a pa s intended for and returned it 36 yards for a touchdown.      The rookie signal- Marcell Ozuna Jersey caller settled down in the first half, eventually leading Cleveland to a 28-14 lead in the third quarter. Two untimely turnovers, however, doomed the in the second half.         With the holding the 14-point lead, Mayfield fumbled at the team's 11-yard line, leading to a ' touchdown three plays later to cut the score to 28-21. The held a four-point lead early in the fourth quarter before Mayfield fumbled at his 20-yard line, which resulted in another ' touchdown and a 31-28 lead.      "I feel bad for our defense," Mayfield said. "We gave the a chance to be on offense too many times. When  Daniel Ponce De Leon Jersey you give an offense like that, with the players they have, so many chances, it's not going to turn out well for you. Our defense played well. We just gave them the ball on our side of the field too many times."      Still, Mayfield showed why the are high on him despite the mistakes and lo s. He showed athleticism by escaping potential sacks and displayed his arm strength more than enough times to put the in position to win.      But with the lo s now stored in his memory bank,  Harrison Bader Jersey Mayfield learned a valuable le son as he moves along in his profe sional career.      "We turned the ball over too many times, gave them a chance," Mayfield said. "In this league, when you turn the ball over like we did today -- like I did -- you're not going to win those games. We saw the end  Yairo Munoz Jersey result of that."        This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list