Super Bowl 2023 Rihanna rep confirms halftime singers pregnancy after performanc - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 224|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Super Bowl 2023 Rihanna rep confirms halftime singers pregnancy after performanc

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-12-28 10:15:24 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Following her , Rihanna revealed some pretty big news. A spokesperson for Rihanna confirmed that  Justin Verlander Jersey she is pregnant with her second child, .Rihanna took the floating stage at State Farm Stadium roughly nine months after giving birth to her first child, and now she and her partner A$AP Rocky are expecting again.Leading up to her halftime show, Rihanna in which she hinted that she might have a guest with her on stage Carlos Beltran Jersey ."I'm thinking about bringing someone," she said. "I'm not sure, but we'll see."Rihanna didn't bring out any surprise performers, but perhaps she was referring to the news that would drop after her show.  In an interview with THR after her halftime performance, Rihanna said she did hesitate when asked to perform the halftime show so soon after having her first child. However, the challenge Preston Tucker Jersey  appealed to her, and she wanted her son to see her on one of the biggest stages in the world."I was like, 'You sure? I'm three months postpartum. Should I be making major decisions like this right now? I might regret this," Rihanna said."When you become a mom, there's something that just happens where you feel like you could take on the world  Anthony Gose Jersey - you can do anything. And the Super Bowl is one of the biggest stages in the world, so as scary as that was ... there's something exhilarating about the challenge of it all. It's important for my son to see that."During her halftime show, Rihanna performed several of her biggest hits, including "Diamonds," Work," "Umbrella," and 'We Found Love."  The Chiefs  Josh Reddick Jersey have won their third Super Bowl title. You can now buy Chiefs Super Bowl championship shirts, hats, jerseys, hoodies, and much more to celebrate the historic win. .
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list