Ravens DT Brandon Williams I need to get my sacks up - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 240|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Ravens DT Brandon Williams I need to get my sacks up

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-12-28 10:12:56 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Ravens DT  Devin Bush Jersey Brandon Williams: I need to get my sacks up   Published: Jul 03, 2017 at 02:52 AM           Around the NFL Writer                          The handed a in March. Now the defensive tackle wants to earn it.      Williams is one of the best interior run defenders in the NFL. His prowe s against the run is what earned him the ma sive pay increase. What he  Jim Harbaugh Jersey isn't is a sack maven, with just 4.5 quarterback takedowns in four seasons. The 28-year-old lineman wants to become better at bringing down pa sers in 2017.      "I need to get my sacks up," Williams said last month, . "I need to get my pa s-rushing up. I am excited. I just had a meeting with our D-line coach, Coach Joe Cullen yesterday, about me kind of fine-tuning. I have the run-stop. I could still work on it, obviously, but I Cazzie Russell Jersey 'm more just trying to work on my pa s rush, trying to get out there and do the best I can."      Williams has never had more than two sacks in a season since being drafted in the third round in 2013. The 340-pound clog took over as a full-time starter in 2014 and morphed into a playmaking run defender. While he'll never be confused with or , when the handed Williams a new contract it came with the expectation that he'd continue to improve his pa s rush.      "People say, 'Oh you got a contract, and now you can kind of relax.' There is no relaxing," Williams said. "It is  Ryan Glasgow Jersey actually that you got the contract, so now you have to earn your keep. So now you have to push  Austin Davis Jersey the gas a little bit harder and kind of get as much as you can out of yourself to show people, 'Hey, I earned this.'"        This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list