Philip Rivers trash talks Jaguars after 84-yard touchdown in hilarious micd up v - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 230|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Philip Rivers trash talks Jaguars after 84-yard touchdown in hilarious micd up v

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-12-28 10:10:25 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
quarterback is not having the , but he had a pretty great game against the . The best part is that he had the trash talk to go with it. During the 45-10 win at EverBank Field, Rivers went 16 of 22 with 314 yards and three touchdowns.One of the touchdowns was an 84-yarder to that Rivers was just a little excited for.The TD  Christian Djoos Jersey put the Chargers up 31-3 and as Rivers was helped up off the ground by Jaguars' , the QB started immediately yelling about the play.  Philip Rivers on a 5-8 team thrashing a 4-9 team and trash talking with the little tantrum hands move as he screams "NINETY YARD TOUCHDOWN" after Yannick was nice enough to pick him up off the ground. Truly the  Will Brinson (@WillBrinson)  The 38-year-old yelled very enthusiastically, "Ninety-yard touchdown! Ninety-yard touchdoooowwwwn!"  The referee appears to say, "Get the f--- outta here,"  Evgeny Kuznetsov Jersey to which Ngakoue added, "Hey, 17, you see how I ain't talking sh-- to him, right?"The Jaguars player then asks Rivers to keep quiet."Stay humble, bro. Stay humble," he continues.But of course Rivers was too pumped up to do that."I'm just saying 90-yard  I can be excited," Rivers replied, making his case for the celebration. The friendship that seemed to begin a mere few yards ago when Ngakoue helped Rivers up from the ground turned into a back-and-forth between the two.   Washington Capitals Jersey "Yeah, but don't do that by my ear. Don't do that by my ear now," Ngakoue pleaded.Rivers was not interested in being told what to do, and just as emphatically as he yelled touchdown earlier he yelled, "I WILL do it by your ear. That's what I do! That's what I do!"Ngakoue walked off and said, "Aye, one-seven. One-seven. I'll holla at you after the game," then turned to his teammates saying, "Seventeen just keep talking."  People were loving the mic'd up footage on social media.  I always hear that Philip Rivers is the biggest trash talking QB in the NFL. This confirms it. (video via )  NFL Update ( John Carlson Jersey @MySportsUpdate)  We've got a fever, and the only prescription is more mic'd up Phil.  Need Philip Rivers micd up for every game   Athlete Swag (@AthleteSwag)  Other players commented as well.  Rivers might be funniest trash talker ever. He dont mean no harm lol  Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era)  Former Charger said he Braden Holtby Jersey 's well aware of Rivers trash talking abilities.  I been trying to explain to yall you dealing with a different cat.  Shawne Merriman (@shawnemerriman)  Seventeen's performance helped improve the team to a 5-8 record. The Chargers will host the 9-4 on Sunday.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list