49ers GM John Lynch says Deebo Samuel will be on teams roster in 2022 Hes too go - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 242|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

49ers GM John Lynch says Deebo Samuel will be on teams roster in 2022 Hes too go

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-12-28 09:50:05 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The 2022 NFL Draft has come and gone, and is still a San Francisco 49er. If general manager John Lynch is to be believed, that's the way it will stay through the 2022 season. Lynch was asked during a radio interview whether or not Samuel will remain with the , and he was emphatic in his response."It's a yes for me,  Jared Harper Jersey and that's our job," Lynch said, according to a transcription by . "He's too good of a player. We've got too good of a thing going, and we want to keep that going. That's where I'll leave that."Samuel has reportedly  out of San Francisco after breaking off extension talks with the team. It's been speculated that Samuel does not want to play as much running back  DeAndre Jordan Jersey as he did for the 49ers last season, presumably due to the wear and tear on his body that would hurt his prospective longevity. Samuel finished the 2021 campaign with 77 catches for 1,405 yards and six touchdowns, as well as 59 carries for 365 yards and eight additional scores.           Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Lynch believes that Samuel and the 49ers can make it past their current frustrations and figure out a way  Jacob Evans III Jersey to make it work over the long term."We're trying really hard with Deebo to work through whatever the i sues might be," Lynch said. "I always have really believed that there is a sacredne s  Charles Oakley Jersey to those conversations and that they remain private, especially with things like this. I think it's in everyone's best interest we don't get into that. I don't think the obstacles are insurmountable. I think we can find a way to resolution, and we're hopeful for that because we know what he's been to this organization. Thirty-sixth pick in 2019, and he's been so good on and off the field. Obviously, a tremendous player. ... He makes us better. I  John Starks Jersey think we make him better. And we're hopeful that we get everything right and that we're rolling forward."  The explosion of the wide receiver market this offseason has led to numerous high-profile players requesting (and receiving) trades, with the likes of , , , , and more all getting moved. Samuel was just the latest player to ask out, but as of yet his request has not been fulfilled. There's still plenty of time between now and the beginning of the 2022 season for the Niners to either figure out how to make him happy, or give him what he wants.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list