Cowboys unlikely to extend Jason Garretts contract - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 225|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Cowboys unlikely to extend Jason Garretts contract

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-12-28 09:41:42 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Cowboys unlikely to extend Jason Garrett's contract   Published: Jan 31, 2019 at 08:53 AM           Around the NFL Writer                              The are apparently comfortable employing a lame-duck head coach.      NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Thursday that the are unlikely to extend Jason Garrett's contract, per a source informed of the decision.      ESPN first reported the news Torry Holt Jersey .      Garrett has one year left on his contract, a time most organizations use to hammer out an extension to avoid a lame-duck season, According to Rapoport, however, the appear set on Garrett proving it another season.      It's not the first time Garrett has entered a season with one year remaining on his contract. After back-to-back-to-back 8-8 seasons  Rob Havenstein Jersey in his first three years as the ' full-time coach, Garrett entered the 2014 campaign without an extension. The proceeded to go 12-4 and win the NFC East.      The coach avoided the chopping block this season, winning seven of the team's final eight games to swipe another division title. After a home playoff victory over Seattle, Dallas got dashed from the playoffs in a 30-22 lo s to the in the Divisional Round.      Unle s owner Jerry Jones changes gears in the coming Greg Zuerlein Jersey  months, Garrett must double-down on this year's run to keep his job in Dallas.         The announced Thursday that Kellen Moore would take over and former signal-caller Jon Kita would take over the QB coach position, as Dallas attempts to reimagine a stuffy offense.      Speaking on 105 Austin Corbett Jersey .3 The Fan in Dallas on Wednesday, Jones offered a pertinent view of his head coach.      "I think I've made clear how I feel about Jason in terms of where he is right now as far as our ability to help us win football games," Jones said, . "I think if you look at what we've done over the last few years you'll see a pretty good winning record there. (But) it's not enough, not enough."      The now want Garrett to win bigger before handing him a contract extension.        This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing Sam Shields Jersey  content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list