help - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 4198|Reply: 3
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

help

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2020-10-24 05:31:01 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
hi can the DDCSV3.1 run a plasma table

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
recommend
Posted at 2020-10-25 12:19:34 | Only Author
Hi Jorge,

The DDCSV can run a plasma for X/Y and Arc on-off using the M3 output, but it can not directly control THC (torch height control) this will need to be controlled manually or with a simple/cheap THC controller. the THC will look at the arc voltage and adjust the Z height as its cutting to compensate for thin metals that might warp or wavy metals like corrugated tin. this is not required a lot of people just use a drag torch or manually set the Z but yes the DDCSV will control it no problem.
Reply Support 1 Opposition 0

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2020-10-24 15:16:52 | Only Author
Please check with your Plasma, how the controller control the plasma strength, by Analog or PWM. If by Analog, the Controller DDCS V3.1 can do the job; if by PWM, you can try the new model DDCS-Expert.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2020-10-28 04:45:04 | Only Author
Hello, I am only testing the controller with Spindle, the X, Y, Z, A axes have not yet been connected, how do I connect the Spindle, I am not getting it because I already passed the parameters to the inverter to External port and the working frequency for External Analog. Signal,
I press the Spindle button on the Controller but nothing happens, what can it be ??
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list