Unpopular Opinions All aboard 49ers train Tyrod not Bills issue - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 232|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Unpopular Opinions All aboard 49ers train Tyrod not Bills issue

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-12-28 09:19:29 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Unpopular Opinions: All aboard 49ers train! Tyrod not Bills' New York Jets Jersey  i sue   Published: Nov 16, 2017 at 04:12 AM           NFL.com Writer                                    UNPOPULAR OPINION: The are close, so get on the bandwagon now!     I can hear you all now. "The , and here's Rank, already putting them into the damn ." Yeah, not exactly. The and were rivals in the 1980s. The are partially (more like totally) responsible for Walter Payton never getting a touchdown in the years ago. So it gives me absolutely no pleasure to give the credit for what is happening. But they deserve . Like when Paul Gleason had to give respect to Bruce Willis at the end of you know? (And this is not a dated reference, because Christmas is right around the corner, and "Die Hard" is clearly a holiday cla sic.)     But this is about the , and I really do kind of like what they're doing. Specifically, I like what coach Kyle Shanahan is doing. The team is currently , which isn't great. But when you consider most casual fans would only be able to identify and the dreamy backup QB , this is a pretty big accomplishment. It's like building a wardrobe out of items you found at the thrift store and still being able to rock it.      The team sort of has its quarterback of the future. might see the field at some point. But Shanahan has been in no rush, in no small part because has played so well. (And that offensive line doesn't exactly inspire confidence.) The bottom line is, the didn't have to pay a lot for Jimmy G, coughing up a second-round pick, which is very inexpensive, given the position. The paid more to draft second overall. The and paid a lot more to move up in the draft , respectively. So Garoppolo is a bargain. And they aren't so heavily invested that it keeps them from going after in free agency next year, like some expect.     But what about the defense? Well, there you go, imaginary contrarian, peppering me with questions. The defense isn't great. But there are  Tevin Coleman Jersey pieces (like three consecutive first-round D-linemen). And again, the didn't get locked into any bad contracts and are expected to have . Because they didn't spend so much in the draft, they can addre s that side of the ball in a variety of ways. (If the blow out their coaching staff, defensive coordintor Vic Fangio could make a return to the Bay Area.)        There is a lot of cool stuff going on with the right now. I'm telling you, get on board.      C.J. Mosley Jersey      UNPOPULAR OPINION: The made a mistake with .     Great job, . Making for the ' is like the Emperor holding Darth Vader solely responsible for leaving the Death Star vulnerable to an exposed thermal exhaust port (What, is supposed to be the New Hope?). It's not his fault. It's not like Tyrod was out there trading . And . And letting Bob Woods go for free.     But here's the rub: This might or might not be considered an unpopular opinion depending on who you talk to. The fantasy community is legit mad. We loved Tyrod because his scrambling ability made him a valuable commodity. But a lot of fans in my mentions a sert he's been indecisive in the pocket, scrambles too much and has been unreliable. Or they point out that most of his "big plays" result from dump offs to that he ends up taking to the house.     And that's fair -- you know, except that it's not really true. According to NFL Media research, Tyrod ranks 21st in pa sing yards that come after the catch (43.9 percent) -- way behind ' league-leading 55 percent. Not sold? That's OK. I mean, I also feel like it's totally sound to criticize a quarterback for getting the ball into the hands of his best player. Especially when is standing out there wide open! But if you really think the dude can't throw, well, here are more numbers for you:    Top-13 QBs in adjusted yards per attempt when throwing into tight windows (min. Isaiah Dunn Jersey  100 atts.)  Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB)           And this:    Tyrod Taylor's 2017 pa sing chart  Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB)      Another popular point that emerged on Twitter after the Tyrod decision was this little nugget: The last team to pull its starting quarterback for a rookie while steaming for the playoffs was the back in 2003. And I get that. But was the first-overall pick in the draft. And Kurt Warner will admit to you it was only a matter of time before he was pulled. Buffalo selected Peterman in the round last year. I get the want to know what they have. And maybe they believe they're not getting past the and anyway. But they didn't even want to give it a shot?     I don't get it. Tyrod is one of the most-maligned starting quarterbacks in recent memory. He's not a perfect pa ser, but . He's also one of just four quarterbacks this season who have at least 10 touchdown pa ses and three or fewer interceptions. The other three are , and . But hey, good luck with Peterman. There hasn't been a risk this great a sociated with a Peterman since the . (Fine, that's a dated reference.)     POPULAR OPINION THAT'S CORRECT: The NFL should have flexed the and for Week 12.     A realistic preview of the NFC Championship Game (I don't mean any disrespect, I'd love to see the and play in prime time as well) for ? Still makes more sense than what the did this week.       This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please  Ty Johnson Jersey use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
Click here Click here Click here

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list