Poor work G28 - On 2 Page - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
Return to List Add thread
Author: Nikolay81
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Poor work G28

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
11#
 Author| Posted at 2018-7-24 01:32:51 | Only Author
Last edited by Nikolay81 In 2018-7-24 02:38 Editor

A simpler example.
Program:
G153 Z-2 F2000
M0(tool name)
First, he lifts the z-axis to -2mm in the machine coordinates,
then will raise to the value of parameter # 89 (I have 2mm) - will be 0 in machine coordinates, then put it on pause.
If immediately, press start, the z axis will go to position -2 in machine coordinates.
If, before this, put down the z axis with buttons and reset to zero, and then press start, a bug will occur.
The z axis will go to (it's hard to explain, better to see for yourself) the position of the machine coordinate system is -2mm, but what it was
in the current coordinate system until the z axis is zeroed. That is, if it is zeroed below point 0 in G54, the axis does not reach
limit. If higher - rests on the limit.In any case, it's very bad. The z axis after the pause must go to the point of the parameter #89 in the current coordinate system, not the machine coordinate system.
How to fix it?

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
12#
Posted at 2018-7-24 11:19:36 | Only Author
Nikolay81 Posted at 2018-7-24 01:32
A simpler example.
Program:
G153 Z-2 F2000

I don't know how to describe this problem. I made some changes to the program according to my understanding. Let's see if it can achieve your intention.

install.zip

566.7 KB, Down times: 482

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
13#
 Author| Posted at 2018-7-24 15:15:51 | Only Author
ytliu Posted at 2018-7-24 11:19
I don't know how to describe this problem. I made some changes to the program according to my unde ...

Dear ytliu.
I will explain my situation.
I am the chief engineer of the company Aerotechservice http://aerots.ru/. My name is Nikolai Zvyagintsev.
At the moment we are repairing the components of the aircraft, but we want to start producing CNC milling machines in addition to the main production.
For now, with manual tool change.
At the moment, in our production we use several machines on Purelogic controllers.
But at them, too small maximum frequency of a signal Step / Dir. So, for the basis of our new machines, I chose the DDCSV2.2 controller.
But its software is still too raw.
Incidentally, I saw that there was technical support for these controllers, and the management of our organization, decided to wait until the software of these controllers will be brought to a commercially acceptable level.
The main problem, in a convenient manual change of tools. Since, the machines will be commercial, this should be organized, really convenient.
In those machines where we work now, manual tool change occurs according to the following algorithm:
-the end of the operation;
-The Z axis lifts to the height of the SafeZ;
-the spindle stops;
-the axis is raised to the very top, to the point 0 in the machine coordinates (to make it convenient to change the cutter) at the speed G00;
-axis X and Y are moved to the point 0, 0 in the current coordinate system (zero of the billing) at the speed G00
-A sound signal is heard
-The machine pauses and writes the name of the new cutter on the screen, which you need to insert;
-The operator changes the cutter, pushes the new cutter to the billing with the buttons and uses a piece of paper to define 0 along the z axis;
-By leaving the paper clamped, he presses the start button;
-The machine itself self-zeroes the z-axis, in the current coordinate system;
-The Z axis is raised to the SafeZ height and the operator pulls out the paper;
-The spindle spins and the next operation begins.

As you can see, the algorithm is convenient, does not require the operator to press the buttons once more.

I ask for your help, organize such an algorithm for changing the tool on DDCSV2.2.
If this does not work out, the managers of our company will choose the verified Purelogic controllers and we will not be able to continuously purchase DDCSV2.2

I'm not asking for it for free.
We will pay for your work, and also post free created postprocessors and instructions.

It is necessary to solve the following problems:
-organize such a pause from the g-code, in which the z-axis does not move (while keeping the function of the pause button unchanged). Because the operator on a pause changes the tool and manually sets it to 0. After that, naturally the z axis should not make unauthorized movements, so as not to stick the cutter into the table.
-add the ability to play the audio signal from the g-code
-add the ability to zero the axes from the g-code
-can write all this in the macro of the command m6 (T.nc). Or, can organize it from the g-code. No difference.

Which of these tasks can you solve?

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
14#
Posted at 2018-7-24 19:56:20 | Only Author
Nikolay81 Posted at 2018-7-24 15:15
Dear ytliu.
I will explain my situation.
I am the chief engineer of the company Aerotechservice ht ...

Hi,Nikolay81!
I basically understand your needs, I will try to design an example according to the process you said. In addition, the "-add the ability to play the audio signal from the g-code" that you mentioned is not very clear. Is it controlled by an IO?
Reply Support 1 Opposition 0

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
15#
 Author| Posted at 2018-7-24 20:08:38 | Only Author
ytliu Posted at 2018-7-24 19:56
Hi,Nikolay81!
I basically understand your needs, I will try to design an example according to the  ...

For example M300 S5000 P280.
The command works in 3D printers.
It reproduces the sound, built-in buzzer, 5000 milliseconds, 280 hertz.
But the frequency can not be set. It is enough that the machine squeaks when it is necessary to replace the instrument.

Excuse me. I accidentally pressed the "support" button.
I hope I did not mess up anything on the forum :-)
Reply Support 1 Opposition 0

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list