Oz Lifting Provides Chain Hoists And Trolleys To Lift Floating Docks - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 273|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Oz Lifting Provides Chain Hoists And Trolleys To Lift Floating Docks

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-12-18 09:48:38 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Oz Lifting Products has provided two 1.0-ton capacity electric chain hoists and trolleys to lift floating docks, manufactured at a residential property.

The US-based manufacturer provided the equipment via distributor Global Industrial, delivering it to the end user’s yard in Seattle, Washington. The hoists and trolleys were sourced along with a 2.0-ton capacity, adjustable aluminium gantry crane and lifting slings.

The customer was looking for a method to lift, move and rotate 20ft by 8ft floating docks, which weigh between 600lbs and 1,600lbs. They completed the material handling solution with a pair of aluminium lifting beams that they manufactured themselves.

The customer said: “The dock sections are too big and heavy to move, even with two people. Usually, I need six people to lift a single section and I don’t have that type of manpower readily available. The overall solution has proved to be very helpful; it is super easy to raise, lower and move my dock sections – and other heavy objects – around the property.”

The hoists, operated by ergonomic pendant control, offer overload protection; a high-performance friction clutch is integrated with the load brake. Each hoist features a forged carbon steel load hook with a heavy-duty latch. The bottom hooks, meanwhile, feature a thrust bearing to allow 360º rotation to prevent twisting of the load chain, while the top hook is rigid.

The load sheave provides better distribution of the floating dock load, and smooth lifting with reduced vibration and wear, while the precision-machined gears are heat treated for strength and durability. Oil bath lubrication on all bearing rotating points presents the end user with quieter, smoother and cooler operation, and 110V power (115/1/60) means the hoists can be used virtually anywhere.

The trolleys boast lightweight robust construction, and fit most I-, S-, and W-beams. They are protected by baked enamel paint and feature precision ball bearing trolley wheels, anti-drop plate, and stainless steel identification tags. All Oz products are delivered with individual test certificate and serial number.

The customer added: “I made the lifting beams from aluminium and included hooks for the lifting straps. I can use the gantry on wheels to move it around the property, but it can also transport the docks while under load. [The equipment] allows me to also upend and rotate the load.”

Oz Lifting Provides Chain Hoists And Trolleys To Lift Floating Docks

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list