Firmware download - On 9 Page - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
Author: ytliu
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Firmware download

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
81#
Posted at 2019-11-14 00:37:45 | Only Author
Please help me, I use the 2-axis ddcsv2.1 controller. when I load the program on usb. when you press and run, it will be "syntax check 817 and syntax check 1070 ...." and then stop. no  works at all
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
82#
Posted at 2019-11-16 00:00:27 | Only Author
hola junto con saludar requiero información ya que soy nuevo en esto y tengo poco conocimiento en este controlador DDCS4 V3.1, e adquirido este controlador hace ya un mes y quise conectar los pulsadores auxiliares de star, pause y stop pero no me funcionan hay alguna configuración para activarlos? agradecería mucho que me ayudaran.
Reply Support 1 Opposition 1

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
83#
Posted at 2020-1-4 03:46:08 | Only Author

Hello everyone!!
writes by google translator
because I am from Poland.
I have DDCSV1.1 with an update
2018-10-09-101
a serious problem with reading the hole code, e.g.
of these holes made, the contour is made normally and the other enters with a milling cutter without a contour at full depth.
I generate paths from mastercam x3. Regards and please help
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
84#
Posted at 2020-1-6 08:36:00 | Only Author
luis Posted at 2019-11-16 00:00
hola junto con saludar requiero información ya que soy nuevo en esto y tengo poco conocimiento en e ...

Hola !!

Quiero entender que ya lo arreglaste, pero te respondo por si alguien lo ve y le vale.

Creo que tu problema es que no has alimentado la entrada auxiliar IO con 24V (com+ y com-)

Saludos.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
85#
Posted at 2020-1-14 01:22:01 | Only Author
Здравствуйте,если я хочу оставить свою прошивку на контроллере но нужно мне изменить язык интерфейса как мне поступить где и какой файл куда вставлять,заранее спасибо
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
86#
Posted at 2021-5-7 08:22:56 | Only Author
Hello all, I have ddcsv2.1 but on-screen say ddcs3v2.1 .I have it unused for a while. The old cutting toy went to the garbage because of the worn and parallel port. I made a new frame and decide to use ddcsv. All works great but don't have all limit switches I use a proximity sw. Working on the proper motor setup I decided to test run circle. Now I see every time the tool gets to the beginning of the circle the machine stop and waits for the controller to catch up. I try different G codes and screw with configuration. Now I know that I have to download  G codes into ddcsv. The problem is that I don't have the imperial measurement, no more, only metric. No matter if I change it in config it shaw in. but the value is in mm.
What did I do, help, please
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list