Firmware download - On 3 Page - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
Author: ytliu
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Firmware download

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Landlord
Posted at 2018-8-12 01:33:32 | All floors
Nikolay81 Posted at 2018-8-8 15:26
A complete list can always be seen in the file slib.nc
The list with a detailed description will b ...

Surely slib.nc only lists the gcodes that are defined by a set of other gcodes (like a macro). I think the OP would like a full list which would include the likes of G00, G04, and sll the other codes directly implemented by the code
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2018-8-12 01:50:38 | All floors
It is really appreciated the work that is going by ytliu and Nikolay and others.

Its great that the forum is active again and developing the software.

Can you please confirm that install_2018-07-30-98 is the latest full release as thetr  have been some code modules etc issued in August?

It would be really helpful id the 2.1 manual was updated as most of the screen shots are of an old 1.1 (they dont show the mach coordinates!!)
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2018-9-3 02:25:08 | All floors
Thanks for the new update.
May I ask that in future releases the user readable (and modifiable!) files (like eng, slib, defprobe etc) have the version number as a comment on the first line. This will allow the new files to be compared with previous ones in noterpad++. It would be nice to see full version history in the files but I know as a retired software engineer that this is  hard work and still can be error prone.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list