trouble with running a gcode - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 3291|Reply: 2
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

trouble with running a gcode

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2020-10-2 06:45:11 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hi.  I'm setting up a machine with the dm500 and I'm having an issue. I had it all set up and configured, and I would run a small gcode and it would run fine.  then I continued setting up the spindle vfd control, and when I went to do a test run its acting crazy.  it moves super slow on the first straight line, then starts vibrating and jerking all over the place.  if I run a 3" circle, the z goes down, then back up and its done without moving x or y (at least not perceptibly).  the other issue I was having even when it was running gcode properly was after running the code, it looked like it was heading back to the home position, but it would overshoot home and on the x (before y was in the home position) and trigger the soft limit warning.  it seems like a cool controller, I just hope I can figure out these issues.  thank you.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2020-10-2 17:08:53 | Only Author
Hello,
Last time I also had the same problem due to installing the software package of the DM500 on the M130. You try reinstalling the software of the DM500 controller again (it has 2 types of 3 axes and 4 axes).
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
 Author| Posted at 2020-10-2 23:50:12 | Only Author
I downloaded the upgrade, pasted it to my usb drive, inserted it into the controller and restarted, but its not upgrading.  am I doing something wrong?  
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list