DDCS v3.1 with 2 motors of Y axes - DDCSV3.1 Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 723|Reply: 2
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

DDCS v3.1 with 2 motors of Y axes

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-11-13 04:33:17 | Only Author Replies reward |Positive sequence Browse |Read mode
I bought DDCS v.3.1 controller and my machine has 2 motors for Y axes.
My question is:
Can I take  signal from  Y axes  from the controller  and  connect parallel  2 drivers of 2 motors?
I mean YP+, YP-, YD+,YD-  from the  controller to connect with Pul+, Pul-, Dir+, Dir- of each of the drivers.
In forums some people share they use 2 relays but I do not know how to connect . How the coil of each relay takes automatically power...
Other people use MASTER / SLAVE connection.
Other people use synchronization  board  SEN SYNC v1.3s but this product is not available in the market anymore.
Please help me. I cannot find enough info.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2023-11-23 15:07:56 | Only Author
I just bought ddcs V4.1....I'm having problems connecting the vfd inverter to ddcs...which one should I connect...inverter vfd yl620-A
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2023-11-22 04:15:19 | Only Author
I have the same setup on my machine. I ran one signal wire from the controller to one of the Y1 stepper drivers and then just added a jumper wire to the other Y2 stepper driver from the other one. Seems to work fine for me.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list