Can I hire someone to write a book on my behalf? - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 578|Reply: 2
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Can I hire someone to write a book on my behalf?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-11-10 07:26:03 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Often authors ask Someone to Write a Book for Me and publish it undertheir name. Yes, you can hire a professional writer, often known as a ghostwriter,to write a book for you. Ghostwriters work closely with you to bring your ideasand story to life, and you are credited as the author of the book.   

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2023-11-10 17:16:24 | Only Author
You don't need to hire a costly service to write a book, try using ChatGPT, with its intelligence, in just a few minutes you will get extremely good results.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2024-2-29 16:51:39 | Only Author
Of course, you can definitely hire someone to write a book on your behalf. Many authors, celebrities, and individuals with compelling stories or expertise opt for ghostwriters to bring their ideas to life. It's a common practice in the publishing industry and can be a great solution for those who lack the time, skill, or inclination to write a book themselves.
If you're considering this route, it's crucial to find a reputable ghostwriting service or freelancer who understands your vision and can capture your voice effectively. Websites like https://writepaper.com/write-my-research-paper can connect you with experienced writers who specialize in various genres and subjects. Just ensure you establish clear communication, outline your expectations, and discuss terms, including confidentiality and copyright ownership.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list