Program gets stopped by top z-axis limit switch at the beginning of every pro... - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 2941|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Program gets stopped by top z-axis limit switch at the beginning of every pro...

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2020-6-28 22:07:15 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hey there,
my controller worked great for a few months now, very happy. However a new issue came up:

my Programs gets stopped by the top z-axis limit switch at the beginning of every program. The start of every program is handled by the controller and not that specific file being worked on. At the beginning the axis will move to the top z-position of my Maschine and start the spindle. My problem is that this familiar procedure gets interrupted by the limit switch. As a result the program is stopped. This is not a hardware issue, as the limit switch already got replaced,with the same results. Even the if I trigger the limit switch by hand the program is stopped and the limit signal is triggered including the beep.
controllercontroller / NC file) did not change since the occourance of this problem. What do I have to change in the settings of my controller to get this working again?

Thanks for your help!

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list