ddcs v4.1 slaving and z axis problems - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 862|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

ddcs v4.1 slaving and z axis problems

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-7-1 08:28:13 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
One of the reasons I purchased the ddcs v4.1 controller for my workbee cnc because it supports slaving axis together. I have a double axis y gantry that i tried to slave y2 or (A) to y1. I followed the instructions from what i found online which states to
33. enable axis mapping function  yes
34. master axis selection   y axis
35. slave axis selection   A axis
but only one side is moving. i don't know if i'm missing something in the settings and don't know what else to do. do you have any suggestions or where to find the answer to my problems would be much appreciated.  
also my z axis is not moving at all. it shows the message ( z axis positive hard limit) so in the parameters i go to the z axis + limits and switch from low to high still nothing. What setting do i need to change to get the z axis working?

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list