Jimmy Garoppolo says Dolphins were defin - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 701|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Jimmy Garoppolo says Dolphins were defin

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-6-1 11:51:59 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
didn't return to the until just before the 2022 NFL season. Before that, his market was perceived to be quiet. Almost two months after  were briefly "advancing" in talks for Clarence Weatherspoon Jersey  his services, however, the quarterback has identified another would-be suitor: his Week 13 opponent. ahead of Sunday's matchup with the , Garoppolo confirmed Miami was "in the conversation" to trade Sergio Rodriguez Jersey  for him at one point in the offseason."Yeah, I mean they were in the conversation," Garoppolo said,  Ben Simmons Jersey when asked if the Dolphins were a po sibility. "Not much came from it, but they were definitely one of the teams Nik Stauskas Jersey  in the conversation. It seemed like a good spot. As an offense, (they had) tremendous skill players, everything ... Mike (McDaniel), being a great coach. ... It was discu sed, but I'm glad the way things worked out."It's Timothe Luwawu Jersey  unclear if Miami pursued Garoppolo as a potential starter, or solely as a backup option behind . McDaniel has a Markelle Fultz Jersey  history with the former, coming from the 49ers, but he was adamant about unlocking the potential of Tagovailoa immediately after his hiring. The Dolphins had already added as a veteran backup in free agency, too.Earlier this season, Garoppolo hinted that Carolina came the closest to acquiring him before he ultimately agreed to a restructured contract to stay in San Francisco.  "(The Panthers) were top Darryl Dawkins Jersey  of the list, I would say, one of the top couple," he told reporters. "(But) I'm glad Moses Malone Jersey  things worked out. I'm here, so I'm focused on this stuff now."

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list