Dolphins Mike McDaniel calls out Tua Tag - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 621|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Dolphins Mike McDaniel calls out Tua Tag

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-6-1 11:48:11 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Mike McDaniel has taken  Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey the NFL by storm with his innovative offensive schemes and his ability to put his offensive players in the best position to succeed. The have tied a franchise record by scoring 30-plus points in four consecutive games for a reason.While McDaniel has been a revelation while Khalil Mack Jersey  directing the offense, he's also been personable in the locker room and on the sidelines. The Dolphins head coach showed his humorous side during Sunday's blowout win over the , at the expense of franchise quarterback ,McDaniel got Tagovailoa laughing when he dropped a nugget about his high Show All Chicago Bears Jersey  school highlight reel. Paramount+'s got the exchange between the quarterback and head coach, which caused Tagovailoa to just walk away with laughter."I was thinking about when you randomly hit me up that you were YouTubing me. And so I YouTubed  Akiem Hicks Jersey you and saw this Trent Dilfer thing showing all this high school s--- from you. Bro, your technique was trash! Thank God for Bev (Dolphins offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell)."  Tua's response: "What are you talking about? No rhythm? Allen Robinson Jersey  No timing?"  Bro, your technique was trash.Mike McDaniel didnt hold back about s high school highlights   Inside the NFL (@insidetheNFL)  This was a fun exchange Eddie Jackson Jersey  between the two, but McDaniel may have a point here. Naturally, quarterbacks develop and learn new techniques over time, but this is something Tagovailoa likely has heard before."  Tagovailoa has completed 69.7% of his pa ses for 2,564 yards with 19 touchdowns to three interceptions and a 115.8  Tarik Cohen Jersey pa ser rating on the year. He leads the NFL in touchdown rate (6.7%), yards per attempt (9.0), yards per completion (12.7), and pa ser rating.  Whatever i sues Tagovailoa had with his  Jim McMahon Jersey mechanics, McDaniel and company clearly have fixed them.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list