Rams waive safety former third-round pic - CNC technology - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 757|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Rams waive safety former third-round pic

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-6-1 11:45:39 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
A day after declaring that changes have to be made, Sean McVay is taking action following the ' 3-5 start. The team has waived safety and former third-round pick after two-plus seasons with the team. Burge s was cut loose after the Rams tried to trade him Adam Wainwright Jersey  before the deadline, . The Enos Slaughter Jersey  Rams also released tight end , a three-year veteran who caught one touchdown on two receptions in four games this season with Los Angeles.The 104th overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, Burge s made just three starts in 30 regular-season games with the Rams. A stable on the Rams special teams units, Burge s saw defensive reps in just  Lou Brock Jersey 14 of his games in Los Angeles. He started in one game this season, making a career-high nine tackles in the Rams' 22-10 lo s in Dallas in Week 5.             WAS  SAF  #34  Given his production against Dallas, his special teams experience and the Whitey Herzog Jersey  fact that he is just four days from turning 24 years old, Burge s probably won't have any i sues finding a new team.  While Burge s looks for his Andrew Miller Jersey  next opportunity, the Rams continue to look for answers after a rocky start to their title defense. Offense has been one of the Rams' main i sues so far. Despite boasting likely Hall of Fame quarterback and reigning receiving champion , the Rams offense is just 29th in the NFL in scoring, 31st in rushing and 27th in red zone efficiency. "There's a lot  lex Reyes Jersey of things that we've got to continue to look at," McVay said. "I think everything's got to be up for debate. ... As coaches, we're responsible for identifying the problems and trying to provide solutions, and then the players' job is to be able to go execute and be able to get it done.  "I have to be able to do my part, first and foremost, for them to be able to  St. Louis Cardinals Jersey do theirs. That's where you always look at you know, you want to look inward first. ... And so, like I'll continue to say and like I'll always say, we're in this together and we're going to fight  Chris Beck Jersey our way out of it and continue to keep battling."

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list