Reset "Total working time" - DM500 - Handheld 3-4 Axis CNC Moiton Contr - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 4255|Reply: 4
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Reset "Total working time"

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2020-1-28 22:25:05 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hello, I noticed my DM500 has 64 hours already in "Total working time". How can I reset it? I didn't find this option in the manual.

Thanks

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
QQ
Sofa
Posted at 2020-1-31 19:53:33 | Only Author
Last edited by enjoy_cnc In 2020-1-31 21:50 Editor

Hello there
      Are you talking about the time at the top of the screen? The time at the top of the screen is the cumulative start-up time. If the use period of the handle is set, the start-up time is automatically cleared. There is no other way to clear it.
      The software is as follows:
There are operating instructions, the software language is Chinese.

FOINNC system registration machine V1_2

Steps:

1: Get the System ID;
  Enter the "para page" interface of the controller, press "Advanced", "Lifetime setting" "System ID" in turn to pop up the system serial number and remaining time.
  For example, the following serial numbers:
  FOINNC-0150-9d8301b6f5106490-0000

2: Double-click to open the software "FOINNC system registration machine V1_2.exe";

3: Enter the serial number of the first step into the serial number of the software board information column;

4: Set the use time. If the use time is not limited, enter -1, if it is limited, enter an integer between 1 and 9999;

5: Modify the handle super user password (default can be used)
This password can be distinguished from different manufacturers. Please keep it in a safe place. If you change the superuser password, please enter the controller "para page"-"Advanced"-"Password Settings"-"Super Administrator Password Settings"
Note: The factory default super management password is 888888;

6: Generate a registration code file;
  Click the [Generate Registration Code] button. If the entry is correct, a registration code file with the file name "fkey" will be generated in the register software folder;

7_1: Decrypt the handle (automatically);
  Copy the fkey file to the root directory of the USB flash drive, insert the USB flash drive interface of the handle and power on again, the handle will be decrypted automatically; you can follow the first step to check the new remaining time after booting;

7_2: decrypt the handle (manually);
  Copy fkey to the root directory of the USB disk-insert the USB disk
  Enter "para page"-"Advanced"-"Lifetime setting"-"Lock or unlock"

Note: After the remaining time is less than 48 hours, you will be prompted when the machine is turned on;
  Fkey file will be deleted automatically after successful decryption;
  If the decryption is unsuccessful, please check whether the serial number and super user password are entered correctly;

Registration machine V1.2.rar

385.17 KB, Down times: 556

V1.2

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
 Author| Posted at 2020-2-1 18:01:47 | Only Author
Last edited by Kopf In 2020-2-1 18:47 Editor

Thanks for your answer.
The question was about the "cumulative time". Strange that it was around 64 hours when the device was received, would this indicate the device has been used before?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Super Moderator

Credits
QQ
Floor
Posted at 2020-2-1 19:30:15 | Only Author
Hello there,
This time is the aging test time before leaving the factory, and each one is not 0!

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
5#
Posted at 2020-5-26 00:29:35 | Only Author
Hi i have problem, I set the image to download and the remote control freezes at startup, what should I do?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list