DDCSV 1.1 Loss of steps along the X-axis - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 6797|Reply: 4
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

DDCSV 1.1 Loss of steps along the X-axis

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2019-11-1 18:15:46 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Last edited by lev_oni In 2019-11-1 18:22 Editor

Good day. Help deal with the problem. The controller DDCSV 1.1. Drivers leadshine 442. Power supply 36 volts. stepper motors NEMA 23 3A. Ballscrews 1605. The working field of the machine 6040. The machine is assembled from quality plywood 21mm. Polished shafts 20mm. Light spindle 65.mm air-cooled. The controller is on a separate 24 volt power supply. After a year and a half of work - processing of a relief. Began losses steps (looks as [backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.04)]the screw jammed) under processing terrain only on axis X. the Speed processing 3,000 mm in minute. Acceleration #99 - 500. On these settings, the machine worked for a year and a half without any problems. In primarily in search of problems reversed the jobs stepper motors, cable, drivers, disassembled cleaned and lubricated all carriages, checked bearings, dismantled and unclogged nut ballscrew. The mechanics work perfectly... just slips. Installed the latest firmware on the controller, items #34 - #38 - 640 (unchanged) items #390-#421 replaced with high. #416 left 300.After reading about the problem with the signals. At the moment the problem was solved by a reduction of the #99 to 450. Deadlocks on the relief stopped partially, the loss of steps became less frequent but the processing time increased by 20% more 1.5 hours...which doesn't suit me. Friends, what else can be done to increase acceleration? Everything worked fine for a year and a half!. And another question. With the installation of the new firmware, finally installed and sensors at home mechanical and configured software limits, however on the Z axis they do not work. X and Y work fine. Nearby there is a Chinese machine with cheap drivers and NC Studio for$ 20 works without failures and performs work for 1.5 hours faster. I will be glad to help.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2019-12-16 18:00:20 | Only Author
Hello. I join the question. The same problems along the X and Z axis are loss of steps. Controller version 2.1 Latest firmware. Power supply 24v, separate power supply. Servo-stepping motors, 48v power. Hiwin guides 15mm. Ball screw 1605. The mechanics work perfectly. I tried to change all the components except the power supply. For the test I connected another optocoupler board, the machine works fine with it. I need help.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2019-12-16 19:55:59 | Only Author
I would do first several tests to determine the maximum acceleration and speed of each axis that can move without losses. For example I would do repetitions back and forward on each axis of 1 to 200 mm stroke Check, and see if exactly it stops at same 0 for example, this with several speeds and accelerations...
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2019-12-21 15:45:40 | Only Author
I solved my problem. I changed the Step signal level for the two axes in the settings and the error disappeared. Thanks to those who responded.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
5#
Posted at 2019-12-22 01:47:45 | Only Author
добрый день можете по подробнее рассказать о решении проблемы, а то у меня осьХ тоже периодически пропускает шаги.останавливается кратковременно на выполнении арок и не возвращается в машинный ноль по выполнении уп. спасибо.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list