Feed Rates in imperial - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 6178|Reply: 5
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Feed Rates in imperial

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2018-3-22 01:04:31 | All floors Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Re: Feed rates

I am having trouble trying to get the controller to respond properly .  I am using imperial measure in all my programs..  I have Parameter #115 (unit selection) set to “1”
I have Parameter  #15 (select of speed) set to “0” . I have “ G20” in the saftey line in my program.  Every thing works fine, except the feed speed  still seems to running the machine in metric feed (mm/min).  The “F” window indicates Feed in inches (ie: 30) on the right side and variable figure on the left side as the program runs..  I can adjust the feed speed manually with FRO or the F control.

I have done a test program in metric, changed Parameter #115 to “0” and the program ran with no problems indication the correct feed speed in the F pane (ie: 750 mm/mim)

Is there a parameter that I have not set, or not set right, that is causing this problem?  Is the controller not programmed to  convert metric to inches in the software program?

Any help you can give me on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Frank

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
 Author| Posted at 2018-3-24 13:34:12 | All floors
ytliu

Thanks for the update.  It answers my questions.  I will work around it and wait for your update>

Frank
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list