EC300 homing problem

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-4-20 20:59:10 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Can somebody tell me what the latest driver for the EC300 V5 to work with Mach3?.
I tried the files listed by EC300 on the download page of the DDCNC website.

After some connection issues I got the EC300 connected to Mach and all signals are coming in as they should. Nevertheless, I can't get the homing of the axis working in a reliable and consistent way. Even after a minimal setup (only NPN proximity home switches used, one for each axis) the homing procedure is not working.
Sometimes one of the axis stops when running towards the home switch and the whole procedure aborts.

It could be that I am using a wrong plug-in file.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
recommend
Posted at 2023-4-27 17:07:08 | Only Author
i have a same problem
one
it shows that there is no connection, although somehow it is.
two
estop ledlight on the controller lights up when the device is not connected to the PC and estop is not triggered
three
when I set the home limit switches, the device stops as estop. it says axis2 limit+triggered!
I have to take power to move the axis
I do this 2x and the controller loses connection. turn off the power again to connect the controller.
I think something is wrong with the controller or the dll file.

before that i had nvum and everything worked. now when i updated the device no.

and di20220809.dll somehow connects via 192.168.4.1
but digitaldream1123.dll does not with all known ips
Reply Support 1 Opposition 0

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2023-4-27 17:03:55 | Only Author
I have same problem
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Bench
Posted at 2023-4-27 17:04:13 | Only Author
I have same problem one it shows that there is no connection, although somehow it is. two estop ledlight on the controller lights up when the device is not connected to the PC and estop is not triggered three when I set the home limit switches, the device stops as estop. it says axis2 limit+triggered!  I have to take power to move the axis I do this 2x and the controller loses connection. turn off the power again to connect the controller. I think something is wrong with the controller or the dll file.  before that i had nvum and everything worked. now when i updated the device no.  and di20220809.dll somehow connects via 192.168.4.1 but digitaldream1123.dll does not with all known ips
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Floor
Posted at 2023-4-27 17:04:29 | Only Author
I have same problem one it shows that there is no connection, although somehow it is. two estop ledlight on the controller lights up when the device is not connected to the PC and estop is not triggered three when I set the home limit switches, the device stops as estop. it says axis2 limit+triggered!  I have to take power to move the axis I do this 2x and the controller loses connection. turn off the power again to connect the controller. I think something is wrong with the controller or the dll file.  before that i had nvum and everything worked. now when i updated the device no.  and di20220809.dll somehow connects via 192.168.4.1 but digitaldream1123.dll does not with all known ips
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list