Vikings Mike Zimmer defends Stefon Diggs - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 643|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Vikings Mike Zimmer defends Stefon Diggs

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 13:02:17 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The insist wasn't traded because he was a problem in the locker room. Kyle Hendricks Jersey  Diggs was sent to the this offseason by the Vikings in exchange for a first-round pick (and other draft compensation),  with the organization.Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer went to bat for his former No. 1 wideout, defending Diggs amid the idea that the Vikings wanting to distance themselves from him because of the locker room Billy Williams Jersey  i sues."Really, if you said somebody was a pain in the butt, you probably wouldn't say him," Zimmer said on The Rich Eisen Show Thursday, . "I've been around way worse guys than  Kerry Wood Jersey him. I hope he has a great career and finishes up strong. Honestly, Diggs did not have to go. We really didn't have any intention of trading him. Quite honestly, he put out a couple tweets, and there were some things going on there."But Stefon worked extremely hard. He practices like crazy. He wants the ball -- like all receivers do."  Diggs' relationship with the Vikings appeared to have soured over the past  Chicago Cubs Hats year. on the sideline when the Vikings pa s game was struggling in the early part  Sammy Sosa Jersey of the season and was absent at a Vikings practice in October that was "not injury related." Eventually things came to pa s and Diggs finished with 63 catches for a career-high 1,130 yards and six touchdowns. His 17.9 yards  David Ross Jersey per catch shattered his previous career-high of 13.8 from his rookie season in 2015.Diggs' trade value was probably never going to be higher, especially with four years and $49.7 million left on his deal. The Vikings looked to shed some cap space after all the extensions handed out over the past couple years caught up to them and couldn't pa s up receiving a a 2020 first-round pick (which became Justin Jefferson), a 2020  Fergie Jenkins Jersey fifth-round pick, a 2020 sixth-round pick and a 2021 fourth-round pick.A win-win for  Ryne Sandberg Jersey both sides.  "We just felt like we could save some money, get a bunch of picks, maybe get a young receiver like ( ) that we got," Zimmer said. "So, I wish him well. He's a good kid. He worked hard for me."

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list