Rams Jalen Ramsey open to eventually mov - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 665|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Rams Jalen Ramsey open to eventually mov

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 12:52:37 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
It's not as if the NFL hasn't seen this movie before. At a certain point in the career arc of an elite cornerback, they'll be posed with the question on if they're willing to move to safety to continue Eddie Rosario Jersey /extend their profe sional career. That said, you can bet top dollar will be faced with the po sibility in the future, as others before he were. Being proactive about it all, Ramsey went ahead and answered the question ahead of the 2021 season -- making it clear he's completely fine with it."I wouldn't have no problems Max Kepler Jersey  moving to safety," Ramsey told the "Million Dollaz Worth of Game" , via Cameron DaSilva of The Wire.That'll be a fun watch when the time comes, but that'll be no time soon for  Anibal Sanchez Jersey a 26-year-old ."I love corner right now," Ramsey added. "The corner money's better. I'm cool where I'm at."Considering the All-Pro signed a five-year, $105 million extension a year ago Jose Berrios Jersey  that included $71.2 million guaranteed, he's got a point.  The dusk of elite play at CB always comes, however, and Ramsey isn't naive. Having seen other former greats like and Hall of Famer make the move -- the latter continuing to excel after doing so Minnesota Twins Jersey  -- Ramsey will use them as motivation whenever he does decide to change positions."I like Charles because even though I say Deion is the best corner to play the game, Charles is the best defensive back to play the game, because he played multiple positions in the Zach Duke Jersey  secondary," said Ramsey of Woodson. "He played corner, he played safety, he played nickel. He did a bunch of different stuff and he affected the game in so many different ways. Me coming to L.A., that's kind of the role that I started to be in."I'm still on the edges, on the corner the majority of the time, but here and there, they're starting to let me be Tony Oliva Jersey  me a little bit more. Mix it in, playing a little bit of nickel. And then at some point in my career, if it takes me there to  Ervin Santana Jersey safety, I would want to do that as well."Doing so succe sfully would help Ramsey truly build his case for potentially donning a gold jacket one day, like Woodson.  "I want to have a mix of all."

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list