J.J. Watt signing with Cardinals Alex Sm - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 709|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

J.J. Watt signing with Cardinals Alex Sm

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 12:47:47 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
My calendar says it's March, which is kind of confusing to me, because I didn't even know that last March ever ended Nick Martini Jersey . That's what happens when you're quarantined in a house with a baby. Time loses all meaning. I never know what month it is, I barely know what year it is, and to be honest, this newsletter is the only reason I even know what day it is.My favorite thing about March -- besides St. Patrick's Day -- is that it means the start of free agency is coming and in a twist, they'll be coming on the same day this year (Free agency starts on March 17).Of course, before free agency actually starts, there will be some free agent signings from players who are already free agents and the first big one came on Monday when J.J. Watt shockingly decided to sign with the ! We'll be talking about that and more in today's newsletter, so let's get to the rundown. As always, here's your weekly reminder to tell all your friends to sign up for the newsletter. All you have to do is .     1. Today's show: Mock Draft MondayFrom now until the draft starts on April 29, every Monday will be Mock Draft Monday on the podcast. What this means is that we'll be bringing in our draft gurus each week to talk about how they think the draft will play out. This week, that means Will Brinson was joined by draft experts Ryan Wilson and Chris Trapa so.During the podcast, they covered all 32 first-round picks from Ryan's latest mock draft. The only selection that didn't start any debate was Trevor Lawrence to Jacksonville and that's because everyone seemed to agree that not even the are dumb enough to blow that pick. Lawrence is one  Matt Szczur Jersey of five quarterbacks that Wilson has going in the top 10, along with Justin Fields, Zach Wilson, Trey Lance and Mac Jones.There are multiple teams who are going to be fascinating to watch during the first round of the draft this year and the three guys went in-depth on what five of those teams -- the , , , , -- might do during the opening round.  As for Wilson's latest mock, you can see the top- Erick Aybar Jersey 10 picks below.1. JaguarsB Trevor Lawrence (Clemson)2. JetsB Zach Wilson (BYU)3. Dolphins:WR Ja'Marr Chase (LSU)4. B Justin Fields (Ohio State)5. :OL Penei Sewell (Oregon)6. EaglesB Mac Jones (Alabama)7. :WR Jaylen Waddle (Alabama)8. B Trey Lance (North Dakota State) 9. :CB Caleb Farley (Virginia Tech)10. Cowboys:OL Rashawn Slater (Northwestern)You can .To listen to today's episode -- and to subscribe to the podcast -- .2. J.J. Watt headed to ArizonaIt's a good thing I wasn't drinking coffee this morning, because there's a 100% chance I would have spit it out in shock when I found out that J.J. Watt was signing with the Cardinals. The veteran pa s-rusher announced on Twitter that . According to  Joey Lucchesi Jersey multiple reports, Watt has agreed to a two-year, $31 million deal that .The Cardinals basically came out of nowhere to land Watt. Over the past several weeks, the , , , and were considered to be the favorites to land his services. As a matter of fact, the only time Arizona was even mentioned in the same breath as Watt came last week when to try and recruit his former teammate to Arizona. Apparently, Hopkins is almost as good at recruiting as he is at playing receiver.  For the Cardinals, this is a huge signing and that's because it will soften the blow if they end up losing Ha son Reddick, who's scheduled to be a free agent. It also means that the Cards will have a pretty lethal pa s-rushing combination Chase Headley Jersey  with Watt and under contract for the 2021 season.Although Watt has dealt with injuries over the past few years, the Cardinals will get a player who was completely healthy in 2020. Watt totaled five sacks seven pa ses defensed, two forced fumbles and 14 tackles for lo s during a 2020 season where he played in all 16 games.3. NFL Insider notes: More big trades likely comingWhen it comes to big trades, things have gotten pretty crazy in the NFL over the past 30 days with , and all getting dealt to a new team. Apparently, that was just a taste of things to come, because it seems that the trade market might get even crazier over the next few weeks. At least that's the word from CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora, who is expecting more trades to go down this offseason.   Here's a list of reasons why we could see a few more deals over the next few weekslenty of teams are still in the trade market for a quarterback as the Jets, Patriots, , and Washington -- and a few other teams -- will likely be looking to pull off a deal before free agency starts.The drama involving and will come to an end at some point and it won't be surprising if it ends with Luis Torrens Jersey  one or both players being traded.Valuable defenders such as (Broncos) and (Patriots) could be dealt because it would help their current teams reduce their salary cap while also allowing them to acquire some serious compensation in return for their star defensive player.Don't be surprised if at least one receiver -- like or -- gets tagged and traded. La Canfora also mentioned , and as po sible trading chips.To check all of La Canfora's insider notes, .4. out in WashingtonIt's not often you see a quarterback go 5-1 and win the Comeback Player of the Year award, only to get kicked out the door, but that's with Alex Smith in Washington. The at some . The decision isn't all that surprising when you look at what has recently transpired between the two sides. For one, the normally mild-mannered Smith Zach Davies Jersey  definitely didn't sound happy with the franchise when he was asked about them during .  After mi sing the entire 2019 season due to a devastating leg injury, Smith said the team wasn't expecting him to return in 2020 and when he did, they weren't happy about it."When I decided to come back, I definitely threw ," Smith said. "They didn't see it, didn't want me there, didn't want me to be a part of it, didn't want me to be on the team, the roster, didn't want to give me a chance. Mind you, it was a whole new regime; they came in, I'm like the leftovers and I'm hurt and I'm this liability."Although Ron Rivera continually insisted that Smith was part of the team's quarterback plan, that's not what was happening behind the scenes, according to Smith  "Heck no, they didn't want me there," Smith said. "At that point, as you can imagine, everything I'd been through, I couldn Ian Kinsler Jersey 't have cared le s about all that. Whether you like it or not, I'm giving this a go at this point."Apparently, the is that the Washington coach said the team could have made the playoffs with (The Football Team went 1-5 with Allen). Smith was also upset with the fact that he wasn't given the chance to start in Washington's playoff game against the , despite being their best quarterback all season (Washington ended up going with , who had one career st

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list