Raiders owner Mark Davis says he wanted - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 705|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Raiders owner Mark Davis says he wanted

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 12:46:49 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
It was a bit surprising that no wide receivers were taken with the first 11 picks in the 2020 NFL Draft, but it wasn't surprising to see the select the fastest one of the bunch at No. 12 overall. Former Burch Smith Jersey  Alabama wide receiver ran the fourth-fastest 40-yard dash in combine history last February, as he put up  Blaine Boyer Jersey a 4.27-second time. With the Raiders' known fascination with speed, Ruggs appeared to be the perfect prospect for team owner Mark Davis. During a recent , Davis confirmed this."Henry Ruggs was the player I wanted for the last six months," Davis said. "My dad was always trying to replace Cliff (Branch) with so many different types of guys. ... Speed, speed, speed and we really got away from that the last five, six, Lucas Duda Jersey  seven years. We really didn't have anybody that could run. Nobody could run."I watched Henry Ruggs and Jorge Soler Jersey  his speed and quickne s and his strength were pretty impre sive. And then if you see his baseball highlights, my God. He made some nice tackles on interceptions and he'll block too. He Ian Kennedy Jersey  is a complete player. I was just so thrilled that we drafted him. Maybe that's the piece that we haven't had that's Raiders football. You throw it deep the first play and the safety is worried the whole game."Despite what was considered one of the deepest wide receiver cla s in NFL history, the Raiders elected for speed other top prospects such as and did not po se s. During his three seasons in Tuscaloosa, Ruggs  Blank Jersey caught 98 pa ses for 1,716 yards and 24 touchdowns. Drafting for speed hasn't always been  Ryan Goins Jersey the best course of action for the Raiders, but Ruggs is much more than just a fast athlete. Either way, Davis believes this pick would have made his late father, Al, very proud.  The Raiders are bringing plenty of youth to Las Vegas -- as they have done a great job drafting developing stars on both sides of the ball such as defensive back , pa s rushers and and running back . Head coach Jon Michael Saunders Jersey  Gruden is hoping Ruggs can be the kind of weapon that helps take his team to a new level of succe s.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list