Mike Tomlin says hes not extremely confi - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 727|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Mike Tomlin says hes not extremely confi

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 12:12:51 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The Pittsburgh Steelers haven't had any players officially opt out of the 2020 NFL season, but coach Mike Tomlin isn't even sure there will be a full  Larry Doby Jersey season to opt out of. Appearing on NFL Network's "Good Morning Football" Thursday, Tomlin cautioned that he doesn't nece Yonder Alonso Jersey  sarily think the league will make it through the 2020 campaign because of the COVID-19 pandemic."I don't know that I'm extremely confident," he said, , given the i sues has faced since its own attempt to Michael Brantley Jersey  begin play. "(But) I think we're all proceeding with caution and working extremely hard not to become part of that."Tomlin's remarks come on the same day his Steelers were originally scheduled to play the Dallas Cowboys in the annual Pro Football Hall of Fame Game,  Tyler Clippard Jersey which would've kicked off the 2020 preseason. The cancelled that matchup in June, then agreed to wipe out the entire preseason schedule as part of negotiations with the NFL  Mike Clevinger Jersey Players A sociation to revise the collective bargaining agreement in accordance with safety protocols during the pandemic.His comments also come hours before the deadline for players to voluntarily opt out of the 2020 season, either due Eddie Robinson Jersey  to personal or high-risk health reasons. And they reinforce a league-wide reality: Few people, judging by the stringent protocols and scheduling changes that have been implemented in recent weeks, are "extremely confident" the NFL's 2020 season will carry on completely as planned. Baseball's early delays, stoppages and cancellations simply exacerbate the potential i sues, Brad Miller Jersey  considering the NFL will not be making like the and isolating teams in a "bubble" campus.  And yet, as Tomlin said, the preparations will continue in an effort to make it work as safely Hanley Ramirez Jersey  as po sible for as long as po sible.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list