2020 NFL Draft Nick Saban compares Tua T - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 1172|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

2020 NFL Draft Nick Saban compares Tua T

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 12:08:58 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Tua Tagovailoa is one of the wild cards heading into the 2020 NFL draft. While Tagovailoa's talent isn't an i sue, his ability to recover from a hip injury certainly raises some question marks heading into his rookie  Kerry Wood Jersey season. in his hip as healed (setting him up to be cleared for football activities potentially as  Anthony Rizzo Jersey soon as next month), but there will still be questions on how well Tagovailoa will perform in his recovery.Tagovailoa's college coach, Nick Saban, is sending a me sage to teams looking to draft his national championship winning quarterback. Saban is already comparing Tagovailoa to two of the game's best signal callers, and future Hall of Famers. Nico Hoerner Jersey "I think he's a lot like . I always thought was a lot like that as a player too," Saban said, . "Not overly big, accurate with the ball, really good judgment, decision-making. Those guys are the style of player.  "I would never say the expectation should be he would accomplish what those guys have, I'd never wanna put that on a guy. But that's the style of player he is."Saban really  Billy Williams Jersey sees the similarities between Tagovailoa and Brees, based on their stature. Tagovailoa is listed at 6-1 on some outlets, just an inch above Brees at 6-0. That's Brad Wieck Jersey  not the prototypical size for a quarterback, even though Brees is the 's all-time leader in pa sing yards and touchdowns."Really can rid of the ball quickly, and his accuracy is unbelievable, which, to me, is the most compelling thing a quarterback can have," Saban said. "It's good judgment about where you throw the ball, get it  James Norwood Jersey out of your hand when you need to get it out of your hand, and be accurate with it so the people that are catching it can catch it and run with it.  "That's what he is. He makes a lot of really, really good throws in tight windows, which is the biggest difference between college quarterbacks and pro quarterbacks. Pro quarterbacks have to do that because there's a lot more  Daniel Descalso Jersey man-to-man. I think he's proven that he can do that in his college career here (at Alabama)."Tagovailoa has the potential to become a franchise quarterback, even though he is not the projected top quarterback in his cla s. How Tagovailoa responds from his hip injury will be critical toward how high he will  Robel Garcia Jersey be drafted come April.Based on Saban's analysis, teams shouldn't take the risk of Tagovailoa falling in the first round.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list