Adam Gase says hes toyed with idea of gi - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 689|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Adam Gase says hes toyed with idea of gi

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 12:02:13 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The New York Jets are 0-5 for the first time  Dylan Bundy Jersey since 1996. Things are getting dire for Gang Green.Adam Gase admitted Monday he's considered giving up play-calling duties in order to better manage games as a head coach with his team still without a win after five weeks."For the last four years, I've toyed with the idea every once in a while," Gase said of handing play-calling duties to an a sistant. "I don't think I'm ever opposed to try something to change things up. I'd say everything is on the table at this point."The offensive struggles have seen  Mike Trout Jersey the Jets score 20-plus points just once this season, tying their New York counterparts for the most games with fewer than 20 points in 2020 (4). Their dysfunction spilled over into social media on Sunday.Running back was seen liking tweets related to his lack of usage following to the Arizona Cardinals. It wasn't the first instance of Bell Martin Maldonado Jersey  taking his gripes public -- even pa sively, in this case -- but Gase was also a bit dismayed by the running back's decision to let his frustrations be known publicly instead of coming to him to discu s his displeasure."It is what it is," Gase said. "Sometimes the defense takes guys away that we're trying to get the ball to. ... I hate that that's the route that we go with all of this instead of just talking to  Tommy La Stella Jersey me about it. But seems the way that guys want to do it nowadays."The road ahead doesn't appear to get any smoother for the Jets, who are Julio Teheran Jersey  without franchise quarterback (shoulder) and first-round tackle (shoulder). completed 18 of 33 pa ses for 195 yards and a touchdown, but it remains clear the Jets -- who own an 11-19 record with Darnold and are 0-7 without him -- could use the former USC star.Gase said Darnold's return isn't as simple as deciding to  Nolan Ryan Jersey push his injury, but is a case of testing it out as the healing proce s continues. Right now, it's a weekly proce s."It's really just the healing proce s that he's going through right now and kind of how he'd feel going out to practice and throwing, and how far he can throw and kind of really how that would look," Gase explained. "I  Andrew Heaney Jersey know they're kind of trying to proceed with that just to kind of determine where he's at with all of that. The next few days will be critical with all of that."I think it'd be really hard to convince him 'hey, you know, let's take this amount of time.' I think we just gotta keep going week to week and just see how he feels. Sam does do a good job of really wiring in on his rehab and putting in a lot of work. He's a pretty quick healer."Gase's Jets will need quick healing if they hope to turn this season around. The coach's seat is already hot and  Anthony Rendon Jersey the temperature will only further intensify with each lo s.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list