Can Aaron Rodgers Packers dig out of 3-6 - DDCSP(DDCS-Plus) Double Channel 6 Axis CNC Motion - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 606|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Can Aaron Rodgers Packers dig out of 3-6

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Forum veteran

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2023-3-1 11:54:28 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
The have not come close to expectations in 2022 as their 15-9 road lo s in Week 9 against the -- owners of the 's worst scoring and total defense -- increased their losing streak to five, tied for the longest skid in quarterback ' 18 years as a Packer. The only other time in the last 18 seasons the Green and Gold have lost five games in a row was Weeks 12-16 in the 2008 season, Rodgers' first  Tyler Clippard Jersey as a starter.However, there is historical precedent for a team getting out to as slow of a start as this year's Packers have and miraculously reaching the playoffs. Since 1990, when the NFL expanded the playoffs to 12 teams, five teams of the 148 who have started 3-6 have made the postseason -- that's 3.4% of the time. One of those five teams to accomplish this feat did so last season in the 14-team format implemented in 2020, the , who started 3-6 before winning six of their final eight games to earn the NFC's final wild card spot. "I'm obviously disappointed," Rodgers Tuesday on the "The Show". "It's been a rough stretch for us since London, losing five in a row. It's a similar pattern in all of those games, just not four quarters of execution. Usually a lot Mike Scott Jersey  of mental mistakes, critical errors, bad situational football for the most part. ... That's been the blueprint for the L's. I'm always going to be the eternal optimist and feel like we could figure some things out."If the Packers are going to figure things out, it will have to be against the NFL's toughest remaining schedule . Their remaining eight opponents have a combined winning percentage of 60.6%. The , and Philadelphia Eagles -- Green Bay's next three opponents -- have a combined record of 19-5.  Here's a look at how the Packers ended up in the plight of losing six of their first nine games and needing to win six or seven of their final eight, as well as what they could do to turn things around.Injuries have played a huge role in Green Bay's rough start. Linebacker (mi sed Week 9 at the Lions), left tackle (three games), guard (two games), wideouts (two games), (three games) and (three games and still on injured reserve) are among the Packers who have dealt with injuries this season."This week was not only painful because we lost the game, but we lost some key players as well," Rodgers said Tuesday. "Not just in the game, but maybe for extended time depending on what the scans look like this week."  Unfortunately for the Packers, one of the players they are losing for the remainder of the season is their best pa s rusher, linebacker . Head coach  Carlos Correa Jersey Matt LaFleur confirmed Gary will be out for the season on Monday with a torn ACL. Gary paced the Packers in sacks (6.0), pre sures (38), and quarterback hits (12). Gary ranks second in the entire NFL in percentage of pa s-rush snaps resulting in a quarterback pre sure (19.9%) among players with at least 100 pa s-rush snaps this season."Yeah, it's a tremendous lo s," LaFleur on Monday. "Not only just from obviously a production standpoint, just, man, he is a guy that just competes at the highest level. He is one of the grittiest guys on this team and just the effort that he  Roy Oswalt Jersey brings on a daily basis is definitely going to be mi sed. The other guys around on that defense and on our team are going to have to pick it up because it's hard to replace a guy like that. This guy just battles. You guys all see it, he's an ultimate competitor."With Gary done for the season, and are set to receive more opportunities with the Packers first-team defense. A fifth-round pick in the 2022 draft, Enagbare has two sacks and 11 tackles this season. He racked up 15 sacks, 24 tackles for lo s and three forced fumbles during his career at South Carolina. Garvin, a three-year veteran and former seventh-round  George Springer Jersey pick, has three tackles in seven games this season.  Starting cornerback , who left Sunday's game with ankle and knee injuries, was seen leaving the stadium on crutches with a walking boot on his right foot, . LaFleur couldn't definitively say Gary was the only player out for the season. The head coach answered concisely when asked if Stokes was the player he was most concerned about."Yes," LaFleur on Monday. reported that rookie wide receiver , who was carted off on Sunday, suffered a high-ankle sprain. Doubs' injury occurred on the Packers' first offensive play of the game. That's an ailment that landed Cobb on injured reserve after suffering the injury against the in Week 6.However, running back ' ankle injury doesn't seem to be serious. Jones said after Sunday's game that he felt "a little sore."  "I was fine," Jones said on Sunday . "They sent me for X-rays. X-rays were fine, but they decided to hold me (out). It was frustrating because I felt like I Alex Bregman Jersey  could have went, but they were being smart. I definitely respect them because after I stopped moving around and I sat still for a while, it got kind of sore. I respect them."Keeping Jones, who has played in all nine games, healthy will be critical for the Packers and their hopes to turn around their season: Jones' 5.8 scrimmage yards per touch rank as the third-highest in the NFL among 30 players with 100 or more touches this season. LaFleur said there's "potential for that" when asked if Jones could play in Week 10 against the Dallas Cowboys.         Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the .                Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     This season has been Rodgers' biggest struggle out of the 15 seasons he has been the Packers starting quarterback. He has his worst record Jose Altuve Jersey  (3-6), fewest team points per game (17.1), and worst pa ser rating (89.0) through nine games of any season in career. Those 17.1 points per game this season are their fewest in the NFL through nine games since 1992, Brett Favre's first season in Green Bay after being acquired in a trade from the .  NFL RankPPG17.1*27thRed Zone TD Pct50%23rdThe reason for this drop-off, in addition to what's probably the least-experienced receiving corps of Rodgers' career, is the offensive philosophy or structure Anthony Gose Jersey . When LaFleur came to Green Bay, the offense he brought in was the Shanahan-style attack that features plenty of motion and under-center formations with a zone-blocking scheme when running while featuring plenty of play-action in the pa sing game.After a year of adjusting to a scheme that is diametrically opposed to former head coach West Coast offense (the Packers lined up in shotgun 52.8% of the time from 2006-2018, third-highest

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list