Possible magnetic electricity problem - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 8834|Reply: 11
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Possible magnetic electricity problem

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2019-5-8 00:02:03 | All floors Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hello, I have a very serious problem, it turns out that the controller works very well but with the spindle off, if I turn on the spindle the cnc loses steps, it goes to the left.
I screened the cables (what I could) I put EMI filters and it shows a little but it is not enough, it keeps losing steps.
The fact is that where I have put the cnc electricity (the plugs) has no connection to ground, can this be why it loses steps?

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Sofa
 Author| Posted at 2019-5-8 00:57:49 | All floors

If I also think they are either the source or the inverse (or both) but I have already removed them from the box and the investor closes it in a closet and I do not get too good results, I can not think of anything important to try.

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Bench
 Author| Posted at 2019-5-8 07:29:36 | All floors
Thank you all for your help, at the end jjae6 gave me to think and move away as a meter the converter boxes and it seems to work, so everything in order.
What happens is that when you are finishing a piece it slows down and steps and I do not think it is a gcode problem because I have tried 2 with the same results, maybe some controller parameter?

It also happens to me that when piece Z ends, it does not rise enough and if you are not careful, it spoils the piece, why does it happen? the home I do not have connected, I say in case that is the cause.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Floor
 Author| Posted at 2019-5-10 07:30:59 | All floors
I think I rushed, it seems that everything worked fine but only testing in vacuum, when this afternoon I tried the controller with a piece again lost steps.
I think I'm going to do what the three of you tell me, which is not like putting a relay on the spindle in this controller.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
5#
 Author| Posted at 2019-5-11 07:00:55 | All floors
Last edited by dexpiste In 2019-5-11 07:13 Editor

Thanks for your help, but it is an electrical problem derived from the "noise" because I say this, because this same cnc (without the drivers that I have now) was working in another domestic place, when I took it and put it where I have it now I installed it with mah3 but it could not work because of the electronics and the electrical noise, just when I connected it worked fine but when I turned on the inverter and put the spindle on, the cnc would stop and mach3 would freeze, it would not work, that's why I tell you to be sure that this is the problem, also work works very well but when I turn on the investor happens what I tell you.
What I have noticed is that at least one of the drivers I think works badly. this afternoon I have been involved and I have followed the advice you gave me and I have taken a snap shot of the spindle (I also read about it) and I have put it in the box where I have installed the drivers and it seems to work better until I decided to change the driver of the Y axis to put it to the X and X to Y and it seems to be vastly better because in the Gcode that was executing the Y axis did not require much precision instead the X if, therefore I I have to buy some drivers because the ones I have are TB6600 and they do not seem to be very thin.

What drivers could I buy for a cnc 3040 with ACT 76mm motors? If I know it is not a lot of machine but to begin with it is not bad

Edit:
How about DM542 drivers for this cnc?

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
6#
 Author| Posted at 2019-5-11 22:28:10 | All floors
The drivers as I said are some tb6600 and the switches after many tests are on, OFF OFF ON and OFF OFF ON I tried all the convincing but as I have now the engines do not heat up.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list