DDCSV1.1-2.1-3.1 firmware information summary - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 59692|Reply: 17
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

DDCSV1.1-2.1-3.1 firmware information summary

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Landlord
Posted at 2020-6-3 02:09:43 | All floors
Hello
yesterday I received my ddcsv 3.1 controller with the MPG, from the beginning the controller did not see the MPG, and the led of the MPG did not light up either
check the wiring of the MPG and the factory was wrong, the cable from pin 9 (5v gnd) was connected to pin 15 ... fix the problem.connect the MPG to my controller ... and although the led now lights up on the MPG ... my controller does not see it or do anything, it does not move the axes nor does the display show any variation in coordinates
I have thrown to the trash 300 dollars ??
Can somebody help me?
thanks
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2020-6-3 02:10:03 | All floors
I have also tried to change several firmware to see if that was the problem and everything the same ... the MPG does not work
As a curious fact, if I enter the controller's configuration menu (where the parameters of the motors are put and others) .. and I turn the steering wheel .. the cursor if it moves up or down as I move it ... which It tells me that the MPG is wired correctly and that it works ... so ... why on the coordinate page it does nothing? Even if I press the ESTOP it does nothing
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list