The Peoples GPA Packers Edge Ravens - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 1769|Reply: 0

The Peoples GPA Packers Edge Ravens

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Posted at 2022-9-28 11:12:41 | All floors |Read mode
GREEN BAY, Wis.  The Green Bay Packers needed a pa s breakup on a two-point play in the final moments to beat a team without its MVP quarterback, two starting offensive linemen, its best defensive lineman and all five starting defensive  Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Jersey backs.Accordingly, the people were not impre sed.In a postgame Twitter poll, about 50 percent of fans gave the Packers a B for their performance against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. Because about 43 percent of voters gave the  Giannis Antetokounmpo Jersey Packers a C, Green Bay wound up with a 2.53 grade-point average in the weekly Peoples GPA. It was the teams lowest grade in a victory all season.I think at moments like this, its important to, as much as you win with cla s, you have to savor these a little bit. These are special, quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who clearly would not have given his team a C, said after the NFC North-clinching victory.Scroll to ContinueWins are Milwaukee Bucks Jersey  hard to come by in the NFL, regardle s of circumstances. Just look at the teams that entered Week 14 tied with Green Bay for the top spot in the NFC. The Arizona Cardinals, who were 7-0 on the road, were crushed at one-win Detroit. The New Orleans Saints, recent losers of five straight, went on the road and shut out the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.Thats every week, safety Adrian Amos said. This is the NFL.  Jabari Parker Jersey Everybody is good. Any team can beat you. I always like to say the backups in the NFL will embarra s you if you dont come to play, because everybody is a profe sional. Each and every week, youve got to go out there and play ball. With a team like this, I think this is one of the top teams in the league. I know theyre battling some injuries and things like that but, what was it, two weeks ago, they were the No. 1 team in the AFC. Theyre a good team. You Greg Monroe Jersey  have to come out and show up to play.Thats what Rodgers and Amos had to say. This is what you had to say.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list