What is the future of DDCSv2.1 - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 29948|Reply: 27
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

What is the future of DDCSv2.1

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Landlord
Posted at 2020-7-20 02:22:30 | All floors
When I unzip files to my UDIsk and put it in the controller, it does not update or upgrade the firmware. It doesn't do anything except boot normally.
I would like to ask if there is some sort of a trigger or way to say to the controller to update or upgrade
DDCSV2.1 Firmware now at 2018-07-27-97NOR
Thank You
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2020-7-22 20:54:22 | All floors
Does this posting mean that an NC/NO limit switch will not work ?   "DDCSV2.1 or 3.1 requires the use of an NPN photoelectric switch"
I have connected limit/home switches according to the online instructions, and the DDCSV2.1 never recognizes the,
In reading of the postings here, the reply to User Stein is the only reference to the NPN type switches I can find.
If NPN switches are the only ones recognized, I will purchase them , but I dont want to waste time and money only to find out NC/NO will work, and perhaps I just dont know what settings to change. I adjusted settings as you have indicated in other posts to allow HOME/LIMIT to share that switch, but that didnt change anything either. Please help, and thank you.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list