What is the future of DDCSv2.1 - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 29950|Reply: 27
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

What is the future of DDCSv2.1

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Landlord
Posted at 2019-10-31 00:31:38 | All floors
Good afternoon, I agree with the author of the topic. I bought the DDCSV2.1 controller, at first there was no limit to my joy, but then surprises began to appear. The Probe sensor also does not work, which I just did not try, but the command goes to lower the sensor it doesn’t work, I punched it stupidly with a milling cutter , then Limit sensors do not work, I use the PNP type according to the instructions. Well, okay, I’m most saddened by the sudden departure of the axis during operation, so today I cut the product and got a little hello. that there are no backlashes and nothing wedges, the couplings are all tightened. Soon I will put the rotary axis, in general I have big plans for the machine and the controller, but there is no solid confidence in it. In general, I want to reflash it and that everything would work in it and not fail, but for now ...
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list