Inside Look Joe Burrows Legs Make Big Di - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 831|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Inside Look Joe Burrows Legs Make Big Di

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2022-9-28 10:32:10 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
KANSAS CITY  Joe Burrow threw for 4,611 yards and 34 touchdowns this season, but his legs made all the difference in .The 25-year-old ran for four first Albert Pujols Jersey  downs, including two during a crucial stretch in the fourth quarter.The first play was a third-and-6 from the Bengals 24 with 11:45 remaining.The pocket collapsed and star defensive tackle Chris Jones nearly brought Burrow down for a sack, but he wiggled free and ran up the sideline for seven yards and a first down Rod Carew Jersey .Three plays later, on third-and-7, Burrow tucked the ball and ran up the middle for 11 yards. The drive ended with a 52-yard field goal from Evan McPherson to give the Bengals their first lead.Both times they played what we call double-double, they were doubling Tyler and they were doubling JaMarr, . And when they do that, they dont have anybody on me, unle s they want to drop eight and spy. I knew that was going to be part  Trevor Cahill Jersey of their game plan going in, so I was ready to run if I had to.Burrow ran for 28 yards, before taking a three yard lo s on the play prior to McPherson's game winning field goal. He also completed 23-of-38 pa ses for 233 yards, two touchdowns and one interception.When the game is on the line, he is going to figure it out. Whether it is with his feet or extending plays," head coach Zac Taylor said. "He made a comment last night that he was going to rush for  Jonathan Lucroy Jersey 100 yards. I dont know how many he ran for, but he sure took off there in the fourth quarter. He made some huge plays with his feet. He just finds a way to make plays when there isnt a play to be made. It makes my life much easier. It doesnt have to be the perfect play call, he is going to figure it out."Burrow and the Bengals are just one win away from their first Super Bowl win in team history. For more on the win, watch Dylan Bundy Jersey  the video below.Make sure you for the latest NFL news, exclusive interviews, film breakdowns and so much more!You May Also Like:Scroll to Continue-----Be sure to keep it locked on All Bengals all the time!Follow AllBengals on Twitter:

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list