External inputs response time? - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 5312|Reply: 1
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

External inputs response time?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2019-3-8 17:50:20 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Hi everybody,
I am trying to use DDCSV2.1 for the brush making machine. In this machine the main motor with an AC inverter is the master for the controlling the the G-code program to execute line by line. I have put M0 command at the end of each line. This M0 should push the DDCSV2.1 in to wait state up to the signal comes from the external START terminal. Yes, it has worked as i imagine, but the problem is the response time of the external START terminal. It can receive only one pulse per second. So the machine is too slow. And an other problem with the parameter #433 "Rising rate of PWM" that it does not effect the ramp of Spindle speed referance signal's (0-10V) ramp up or ramp down. Is there anyone who can solve my problems. Thanks in advance.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Newbie Member

Credits
Sofa
Posted at 2020-7-17 23:29:01 | Only Author
Hi kemhak! Im triying to do something similar, i was thinking in m66 on code, but the inputs doesn't manage m66 code. How did you solve it or maganed?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list