Kyle Shanahan Explains the 49ers Success - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 744|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Kyle Shanahan Explains the 49ers Success

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2022-9-28 10:23:45 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
One of my favorite things about Russell Martin Jersey  Kyle Shanahan is how reluctantly he praises Jimmy Garoppolo.Not because I have something against Garoppolo as a person -- he's quite endearing and profe sional. I just happen to share Shanahan's lack of enthusiasm for Garoppolo's play.Take this exchange between Shanahan a reporter from today's conference call.REPORTER: "Offensively, it looks like the unit was really sharp yesterday. I mean, are they playing at an ultimate level right now that you Corey Seager Jersey  like to see? Is this like the sharpest QB Jimmy Garoppolos been playing in years?"Scroll to ContinueSHANAHAN: Yeah, I think we're getting better each week. Jimmy didn't get to play very much last year and when he did, he didn't get to play with the guys, everyone else also. So I feel like, kind of what I was trying to say last night a little bit, even though we have had some injuries, for the most part, the same group's been out there. They've gotten a lot of reps together playing, and they've just gotten crisper at that. And weve got guys who always make plays Kenley Jansen Jersey . Weve got a bunch of playmakers. I think we've just gotten better at not hurting ourselves and the le s we hurt ourselves, think the more we Joe Kelly Jersey  produce in yards and points.Notice how Shanahan immediately used the word "we," and said the offense is getting better, not Garoppolo. Shanahan said the supporting cast has improved and stayed healthy. Then he said the 49ers have a bunch of playmakers, which is true -- Deebo Samuel, George Kittle and Brandon Aiyuk probably are the best trio of offensive weapons in the NFL. Lots of quarterbacks would look good throwing to them.The only thing Shanahan praised about Garoppolo was his recent stretch of not turning the ball over as much as he used to. And he's limiting his turnovers because Enrique Hernandez Jersey  the 49ers are limiting his pa s attempts, which reduces the opportunities they have to get the ball to their elite playmakers. And that's why Garoppolo is a mere game manager, and lots of quarterbacks could do what he's doing right now.I agree with Shanahan.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list