Mock Draft Roundup 2.0 Packers Take Rece - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 810|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Mock Draft Roundup 2.0 Packers Take Rece

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2022-9-28 10:21:09 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
GREEN BAY, Wis.  The interesting thing about the 2022 NFL Draft is theres not really a consensus pecking order at most positions. The Scouting Combine, which will begin on Tuesday, might add some clarity to the situation, but this is a deep and diverse draft.That includes receiver. For instance, NFL.coms Daniel Jeremiah has USCs Drake London as his 10th-best prospect. At Pro Football Network, on the other hand, London fell to No. 28 to the Green Bay Packers in . London caught 88 pa ses in 2021 despite playing in only eight games due to a broken ankle.Drake London offers a rare talent to whoever lines up under center for the Packers next season, was part of Hodgkinsons summation. A contested-catch monster at 6-foot-5, he also has the ability to add yardage after the catch  Mitchell Trubisky Jersey with an athleticism rarely seen by a man of his size. Injury may have ended his final season for USC, but there doesnt appear to be any sign of it impacting his NFL Draft stock.The four-round mock included an SEC linebacker in the second round (the Packers could lose DeVondre Campbell in free agency), an edge rusher in the third round (they could release ZaDarius Smith) and an SEC cornerback (they could lose Rasul Douglas in free agency) and an offensive tackle (they could lose Dennis Kelly in free agency) in the fourth round. . While London is 6-foot-5, Dotson is 5-foot-11. Dotson caught 91 pa ses for 1,182 yards and 12 touchdowns as a senior and finished his career with 25 touchdowns. For added appeal, he averaged 17.8 yards per punt return for his career, including 24.6 with one touchdown on eight returns in 2020 and 13.0 yards on eight returns in 2021.Dotson would give Green Bay something it hasn't had to pair with Davante Adams: a  Show All Chicago Bears Jersey deep-threat who can reliably run other routes, too, was part of Fornellis summation.In a  Buster Skrine Jersey conference call this week, Jeremiah said Dotson has the best hands in the draft. , Luke Easterling also led off with a receiver. Alabamas Jameson Williams suffered a torn ACL in the national championship game so might not be available to start the season. Williams pain would be the Packers gain if he fell to this slot.The Packers took an SEC edge rusher in the second round and a Big 12 linebacker in the third round. , the Packers  get this  drafted a receiver in the first round. In this mock, the pick was Ohio States Chris Olave. All he did was score 32 touchdowns in three seasons. Hes a terrific route-runner and sure-handed target if not an overly dynamic player with the ball in his hands. Scroll to ContinueHes a home-run hitter with outstanding route polish, .Finally, somebody didnt pick a receiver in the first round. , Shane Hallam went with Alabama linebacker Christian Harris. The Packers, of course, could use a linebacker if Campbell leaves. Harris is the modern-day  Allen Robinson Jersey NFL linebacker with his ability to cover and blitz. It would be up to position coach Kirk Olivadotti to clean up his play as a run defender.Going back to CBS Sports, in the first round. A second-team All-American as a junior in 2021, Ojabo was a one-year wonder. He was a scout-team player in 2009, had one tackle in six games in 2020 and 11 sacks in 2021. Hes got a tremendous get-off but will be a work in progre s  not unlike another former Michigan player, Rashan Gary.Ojabo was born in Nigeria, grew up in Scotland and moved to the United States in hopes of taking the next step as an athlete. At Blair Academy, a private school in New Jersey, a fellow student persuaded him to try football. That student was Odafe Oweh, who wound up starring at Penn State and was a first-round draft pick last year.I remember one kid laughing at him, . This little freshman said, What are you doing on a football field if you dont know what a hash mark is?In March 2020, he flew home to Scotland at the start of the pandemic. The plan was to stay there a week; he was stuck there for months.I work out early in the mornings, get my day started," . "And I wont lie. Theres really nothing else to do. Ill end up just chilling. Ill write a little music. Play some games. And then from there, theres a 3 p.m. workout  Leonard Floyd Jersey  3 p.m. their time, 8 p.m. my time. Ill get on that, and thats pretty much my only obligation, besides when school is going on."Theyre back there busting down in the weight room. Im over here in my room with a dumbbell set. ... Its been tough.Here are a few more mocks from this week.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list