Denzel Mims Eager to Prove Himself Over - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 777|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Denzel Mims Eager to Prove Himself Over

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2022-9-28 10:13:57 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
It's been a difficult year for Denzel Mims.From to a and the second-year wideout has been unable to develop into the receiver the Jets hoped they were getting in the second round back in 2020.And yet, no matter what has happened up to this pointeven Mims' two costly penalties in the first half against the Saints last Sundaythe Jets have four games remaining on their schedule. That's four games for Mims to go out there and show why he is deserving of a bigger role on this offense in 2022 and beyond."It's very important," Mims told reporters on Thursday.  Ryan Kerrigan Jersey "It's an opportunity for myself to go out there and show what I can do, show the world, show myself, show the coaches."Entering Week 15, Mims has played in eight games thus far, hauling in just eight pa ses for 133 receiving yards. Since the regular season began, he's mi sed time with COVID-19 and watched from the sidelines on multiple occasions as other wideouts played ahead of him.But those negative experiences haven't changed the way Mims views himself between the lines. In fact, he's as confident as ever."I think I'm a very good player," he said Brian Dawkins T Shirts . "I don't think too many people dislike me. It will be shown, I just gotta keep moving forward, just keep staying positive."Mims' two penalties in Gang Green's lo s to the Saints (illegal use of hands followed by illegal formation) have been a frequent topic of conversation this week. Head coach Robert Saleh articulated his frustration after the game, mentioning that the 23-year-old needs to be better going forward.Saleh circled back a few days later, a suring that Mims has proven he has what it takes to bounce back with his work ethic and mentality off the field.Scroll to Continue"No ones lost faith in him," Saleh said. "You guys know me, Ive said it a million times, players are three years. You give Avonte Maddox Jersey  them three years, and hell figure it out. But youve got to reciprocate and kind of grind. And I think Mimsy will do that."With Elijah Moore nursing a quad injury and Corey Davis out for the rest of the season, it still looks like Mims will be on the receiving end of snaps for the final four games of the year, starting Sunday against the Dolphins.Offensive coordinator Mike LaFleur pointed out that Mims has a fresh week each time out, a chance to flush a poor performance or in this case, his ill-advised decisions that led to  Philadelphia Eagles Accessories penalties.That in mind, LaFleur believes that the most important thing for Mims is to focus on today, staying present and striving to find the results he's been looking for."I know its cliche but whats critical is what he goes out there and does today and gets himself prepared to have succe s on Sunday," LaFleur said. "Thats what a lot of young guys are learning that the succe s doesnt  Tyree Jackson Jersey just show up on Sunday, it is what you do every single day of the week."It sounds like Mims is already living by that mentality. He's focusing solely on the present."Just stay hungry," he said. "I just want to worry about Miami and try to do everything I can to get myself ready for Sunday and make sure I'm doing everything right to be ready."MORE:

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list