Blake Gillikin is NFC Special Teams Play - DDCSV2.1 - Standalone CNC Motion Controller - Digital Dream Technology support
View: 760|Reply: 0
Print Previous Topic Next Topic

Blake Gillikin is NFC Special Teams Play

[Copy Link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to the specified floor
Landlord
Posted at 2022-9-28 08:57:11 | Only Author Replies reward |Descending browser |Read mode
Saints punter Blake Gillikin has been named the NFC's Special Teams Player of the Month for October, as the NFL announced on Thursday morning. Gillikin becomes the first New Orleans punter to earn the honor since Thomas Morstead in September 2019, Stephon Gilmore Jersey  and also the first former Penn State Nittany Lion to win a Special Teams Player of the Month award.Last Julian Stanford Jersey  month, Gillikin had an average of 49.6 yards on his 17 punts, resulting in a 45.5 yard net. He had a league-high 5 punts that landed inside the 10-yard line and 4 of those were inside  Carolina Panthers Hoodies Sweatshirts the 5-yard line.He has been instrumental to the team's succe s all season, and should have won a Special Teams Weekly award after the game against Washington in Week 5, but this somewhat makes up for him being overlooked.Scroll to ContinueGillikin received a game ball following that game against Washington, and after the road win, he said, "I try to show up every week and do my job for the team. I'd love to not punt at all, because that means we're doing  Chuba Hubbard Jersey well. But to have that kind of game and also get a win is great Jake Delhomme Jersey ."He's simply a player that puts a lot of time and effort into perfecting his craft, and will be key to what the Saints need to do churn out some wins with the remaining 10 games on the regular season schedule.

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Shenzhen Digital Dream Numerical Technology Co., Ltd. support
Adress:507,A Building,Leibo Industry Zone,No. 22 Jinxiu East Road,Kengzi Street,Pingshan district,Shenzhen City,P.R. of China
Phone:13244704799
E-mail:info@ddcnc.com

TEL

0755-87654321

Wchat

Website designed by DigitalDream Technology Support
Quick Reply Back to top Back to list